The Three Armoured Characters

So one of the three knights is named Terra, once again Kingdom Hearts has given the name of a female Final Fantasy character to a male Kingdom Hearts character.

I very confused right now...

I saw the whole part of three knights walking in a land filled with keyblades yet I did watch a second vid of these three knights and saw two of them fighting against each other then in sorrow they stop????

The Knights are-Terra,Aqua,and Roxas.
Thats all i know,ohh,and the old guy is Ansem or the bad dude IN kh2.

Last edited:
The Knights are-Terra,Aqua,and Roxas.
Thats all i know,ohh,and the old guy is Ansem or the bad dude IN kh2.

Your wrong its not Roxas its Ven. I still dont kno why ppl say its Roxas nomura already said there names everywhere. And old guy i forgot his name but yea not roxas its ven.

Your wrong its not Roxas its Ven. I still dont kno why ppl say its Roxas nomura already said there names everywhere. And old guy i forgot his name but yea not roxas its ven.

The old dudes name is Master Xehanort (still don't know if the two are connected)

The one thing I'm trying to figure out is that Nomura said that the guy that looks like Roxas is related to Sora.

Now I'm trying to see beyond obvious relations like blood, so maybe it's a spiritual instead.

Who knows...

What sucks is that this one game makes me want to go out and by a PSP :P

I have many theories, which are linked to one another.
One of them (which is a mixture of other ideas from around the internet) is that Ven's Soul is inside Sora. I also think Axel is more or less related to Terra in some sort of way - this explains why he is so close to Roxas. Since Terra and Ven seemed like buddies, and Vens soul is inside Sora. It's only natural that Roxas could have this same 'soul' inside him too. Thus why he can use the keyblade. I also believe that this 'Soul' is the keyblade. This could be the reason as to why Roxas and Axel like each other. Sora also make him feel the same way too.

Some one Told me theres no link between Venn and Roxas this is wat KH2.co.uk says about KH Birth by Sleep

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is the tale of a new trio of heroes, told across three scenarios utilizing the groundbreaking technology of the PSP. Exciting new features will be introduced on top of the traditional controls, game system, and visual style of its predecessors.

The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. —from Ansem's Report (KINGDOM HEARTS)

Long before Sora took up the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. This event proved to be a foreshadowing of great disaster to come. Aware of the threat, another master ordered his three apprentices to seek out Xehanort and his cohort

That 'Master' is most probably Yen Sid. At the time of the secret ending for FM2+, Mickey had already finished his training with Yen Sid. So I think Yen Sid training Mickey just incase the three armoured characters failed.

I didn't say there was a direct Link between Ven and Roxas - Just that there is a link between Sora and Roxas. So there must be a small link between Ven and Roxas.

I really Just want to know who that old guy is in the KH2Fm game He is awfully strong to be so old imo and whatever he did in the air which looked alot like the kingdom hearts insignia... I don't know... I am dying to find out the connection between Ven and Roxas, obviously their is SOMETHING there since they look exactly the same. So many theories it's not even funny anymore.

Was there any specific time when Square
announced this game to come out? I'm planning when to buy a PSP when it comes out since I'm still getting a Wii.

On youtube there are some threads about the names of the three people. Plus they have an extended video that shows a couple of the armored guy's faces. I can't give the link ATM cuz I'm in school, but I'm sure you guys can find it on your own.

Man, people are slow...

Anyway, as for theories, there are many, but some of the more logical ones are located on the message boards of Gamefaqs. These ones actually make sense.

Yes, they are more logical than what we see in other message boards...

I wonder if the developers themselves make a fake account and give secrets away... probably not since they'd get fired...

Nomura would've though... he'd probably make believable theories that make us all excited...

Back