The Three to BE

Cid, Yuffie, and Cloud (but Barret for when Cloud leaves in Disc 2)

Cid - He's got good Limit Breaks and by far the funniest character.

Yuffie - Also bring a bit of comical humore to the group, and has heavy hitting Limits as well as powerful healing Limits if required.

Barret - Because he's Mr.T and he pity's the fools.

Lol at all the Vincents. Yeah he's cool, but one of the worst characters in the game. Wonder if it would be the same if DoC never happened :P

Mine were Cloud, Barret and Red 13. I dont know why but there were the strongest ones out of my party. I did my best to get them all to the same level.

Well I used Cloud, Yuffie & Red XIII quite a lot because They were my favourite characters. But for my serious party it was Cloud, Barrett & Aeris til she died, then Tifa.

Cloud, Barrett and Cid are my choices on my strongest file. But on my initial playthrough I used Cloud, Red XIII and Yuffie as they were characteristically my favourites.

Well I used Cloud, Yuffie & Red XIII quite a lot because They were my favourite characters. But for my serious party it was Cloud, Barrett & Aeris til she died, then Tifa.

Yeah, I used Aeris as much as I could before she died. May seem pointless, but I wanted to use her as much as I possible could. So she was a regular member till the incident lol.

For playing through the story, Tifa is arguably the best player. While the other characters require a few limits to get through to Night of the Living Dead, or Ungarmax, Tifa gets 4/5 critical hits worth of damage, killing most bosses up to Jenova Death. While playing through the game recently, I didn't rely much on limit breaks; instead I used tranquilizers to increase accuracy, attached counter-d.blow to everyone, and just cast regen, mighty guard and beserk. :) These lucky people were Cloud, Barret/Cid/Yuffie (Curse Ring), and Tifa (powersoul-curse ring).

My main party had always been : Cloud, Aerith and Red XIII (or Vincent or Cid)

But when Aerith died ... it was : Cloud, Red XIII and Vincent ( sometimes Cid or Barret)

I always have Red XIII with me as i find him useful.

my fav party would be cloud(of course) baratt and vincent , there is a lot of potentail there.
if i couldnt do tht i would use red x111 and tifa or yffie

Obviously, I always have Cloud, I switch between Aeris and Tifa, with both of them as mages, (Well, my Aeris hasn't died yet,) and Vincent, cause he's just awesome!

I always use my favorite Final Fantasy VII party, and when Aeris dies I use my second to favorite Final Fantasy VII party.

Favorite Final Fantasy VII Party
Cloud: Well for one you cannot have him not in your party, besides the time when he's poisoned. I usually use him as a Power House to quickly defeat enemies.
Tifa: I usually make her a spell caster to dish out a few offensive spells and be a back-up healer.
Aeris: My most powerful and useful player. She is my greatest healer and she has the most powerful Limit Breaks (at least in my opinion). I also make her a strong attacker as well as a great spell weaver.

Vincent: When Aeris dies I replace her with Vincent. I usally have him as a spell caster as well as an attacker to back up Cloud. Also, his Limit Breaks quickly get rid of enemies and are pretty powerful.

Mine would have to be:

Cloud: DUH!

RedXIII: Good attack, speed, plus his limit break, The moon one, that ups attack and speed (forgot what it was called)

Yuffie: My Mage, excellent healer, Cure 3+All= oh yeah!

You might say this is a retarded party, but on Disc 1, You often had a Cloud, Aeris, and a Red XIII, now on Disc 2 I like Cloud, Tifa and Vincent. I am planning on fighting sephiroth with Cloud, Tifa, and Vincent. Is that a good idea?

Cloud: Seeing as how you can't get rid of him, except for the poisoning, I have to use him. Omnislash is for my quick kills. :)

Red XIII: My Spellcaster. I load him with White and Black Magic Materia and set his Limit to Howling Moon, and we are good to go!

Vincent: My Summoner/Secondary Attacker. He summons, he transforms, he's full of Mako, and he is one of the best! Definitely in my final party. :)

I prefer Barrett just because I like the big psychopath. His attack is also naturally ranged. I have Tifa...I've gotten used to her and her limit breaks, so she is incredibly lethal. Finally, I have Cloud. Cloud is just my powerhouse because I used him through the whole game (I have a habit of powerleveling early).

I'm going to assume alot of you guys dont have access to an exploder that would allow you to remove cloud as the leader of your party and replace him with anyone really so having said that I think that tifa, barrett & cid make a really good team but with cloud I would use:tifa & barrett
vincent & red-seto(my name for RED 13)also the exploder gave me back Aeris after she was killed(sad sad sad) which was cool as it allowed me to max her limit breaks. Generaly u can't go past the omnislash, ungarmax or final heaven for galaxyflair

Cloud ... obviously :P Although I wish I could get rid of him at times ... He's only good for attacks. The highest Limit Break I have is Climhazzard at the minute ... It's ok, but not brilliant. Blade Beam is better.

Aerith ~ I have her as a Red Mage. Cure2+All :D and I have her with Quake and some Summons

Tifa ~ Back-up Mage and summoner. But I mainly use her for her attacks, and I love her Limit Breaks. I also use her for Enemy Skills

When Aerith bites the dust ...
<< Hey, SOMEONE might not know ...

Cloud
Nanaki ~ Primary character for Enemy Skills and Black+White Magic. Plus his attack is very good.
Tifa

If I could have four in a party, I would have

Cloud
Aerith
Tifa
Nanaki

Once I have all the characters my party is,
Cloud
Yuffie and
Vincent

I would go with Cloud, Barrett, and Tifa. Cloud's Omnislash is an awesome limit break. Barrett has a lot of strength and HP. And I like Tifa's limits after you get all of them at the end of the game. Tifa is also my healer and Cloud is my summoner.

Back