The Three to BE

Hmm... well, I try to use everyone evenly, but I am partial to a Cloud/Tifa/Yuffie or Cloud/Tifa/Red XIII party. Sometimes I'll switch out for Cid or Cait Sith, though. I don't use Barrett or Vincent alot...

*well in the game,my favorite party was Cloud and Sepiroth,simply because you have Sepiroth as an ally :D and hes freakin wicked sick cool!!! cloud can die as long as Sephi is around! hahaha :D :D

*in my own arrangement,my fav party is Cloud,Tifah and Cid.Cloud is overrated but he has cool and powerful limit breaks,i like using Tifah becuase of her limit break combinations and shes hot!Cid is fast and powerful,he has cool limitbreaks too :)

Cloud, Vincent, and Tifa...I mostly used Cloud, Barret, and Tifa before I found Vincent.

Last edited:
Mine actually used to be Cloud, Vincent, and Yuffie, but lately I've been favoring Cloud, Vincent and Red XIII so they are my new favorite team. to use. Though I'll still switch Vincent or Red XIII with Yuffie.

Well barret and cid have the best limits. But i like to use tifa and vincent

I wish I could remove Cloud from the group, if I could, I'd have:

Tifa, Aerith and Nanaki.

My party usually consists of Cloud, Cid Vincent and occasionally I sub in Yuffie. Gotta love that ninja-ness.
I think if I was given the option I would replace Cloud, but theres no need to worry about that now. xD

Probably Cloud, Red XIII and CID mabye. Not too sure, depends on what i'm doing, but i think that would be my favourite!
thats funny cuz thats also my fav beat down party.. cloud and cid with their high attack vitality and limit break power and red thirteen who is strong but has great magic power

Cloud, Vincent, Yuffie.

Mod edit: Please put more effort into your post thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before Aerith died, Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith was the party I used most often.

Tifa for her attack power and damaging limit breaks and Aerith for her magic power and curative limit breaks.

After that, it was whatever I felt like.

Last edited:
Disk 1 - 3: Cloud Alone, any other 2 I put in my party just sits there doing nothing.

Please explain why you use the party guys, don't just post the party.

These are the parties I used on my most recent playthrough -

Disk 1 - Cloud, Aerith, Barret - The best party in my opinion, Cloud has a high attack and magic, Aerith is a great little uber mage, and Barret has a huge attack.

Disks 2/3 - Cloud, Barret and Cid - I found Cid's strength a useful asset to the team, although I did try to use an action replay disk to keep my disk one party xD

My number choice of roster would be Cloud, Red XIII, and Cid. It's all power, so it's pretty self explanatory.

On the other hand, this combo is pretty good too: Cloud, Aerith, Tifa. Not only does it satisfy the intense *apparent* rivalry between the two girls over Cloud in fanboy/fangirl opinion, but Tifa/Cloud power combo and Aerith/Tifa/Cloud healing triangle make it pretty self-sustaining.

P.S. fanboy thing meant to be a joke. :P

If youre going for the "best" characters, youre gonna have to look at best limit breaks, therefore. Cloud/Barret/Cid is the best combo, but for the hardcore gamers who go for "coolest" characters over "best", then surely its Cloud/Red/Vincent, all legends in their own right

Back