The Three to BE

I find this party intresting...
Cloud (No choice)
Aeris (MAD MAGIC SKILL)
Yuffie (Psyco teenage Materia-obssessed ninja)

Hi guys.. Well this is my first ever post lol...

My fav characters on disk one are.. Cloud,Tifa,Nananki(REDXIII).

Disk 2/3 hasto be CLoud,TifaorRed,Vincent.. To be honest all of the characters poon.. Vincent ,cloud and Red just have more of a backround to them .

:neomon:On disk one my fav party would have to be Cloud,Tifa,RedxIII(Nanaki)

:neomon:In disk 2 : Cloud, Tifa, RedXIII(Nanaki)

:neomon:When you lose cloud: The part of the game when you lose cloud for a while i like to use Tifa,Red,Vincent.

:neomon:Disk 3 : Cloud, Red or Tifa , Vincent.

:neomon:To be honest and im sure you fans will agree, all the characters poon... apart from cait sith.. he is kind of worthless lol.... he has no back ground or story at all...

:neomon:But i think Vincent,Cloud,Tifa and redXII have the best background, thats why those are my favs..!!!!!!!!:neomon:

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually have Cloud, Yuffie and Cid. Yuffie seems to have the highest magic stat after Cloud and Aeris, and I prefer Cloud to be more of a tank, so Yuffie gets weighed down with materia.

I'm spoilt for choice at the moment. I like all of the characters. Not like certain other games, where there are some characters who can be treated with contempt, e.g. Wakka, Kimahri, Vaan, Fran. *cough*

I seriously cannot choose. I try to use all of them as much as possible, but Aerith is one of the most important at the moment. Even though you can interchange materia, I try to give every character the materia, and thus abilities and buffs which best suit their supposed class.

Cloud, because you have to and he has the best Limit Breaks.
Red XIII, because he usually carries the good magic Materia for me.
Cid, because he's strong and I like dragoons. I mean, pilots.

Now that I've reached the very last leg of the game, I've chosen to take Tifa and Yuffie into the Northern Crater.

Tifa functions as the White Mage, though with no summons, and the lowest strength; Cloud acts as a knight, with all the Bahamut summons and a bit of black magic, plus cover and special attack abilities, dealing alot of damage per turn. Yuffie, being a ninja, has the steal, exit, and throw materia, and I also gave her all the elemental summons, because they seem to suit her. She also has the Conformer, meaning that she deals the highest individual attack against powerful enemies.

I was always going to choose Tifa, but the third final member was between Vincent and Yuffie this time.

Colonel Volgin said:
Tifa functions as the White Mage, though with no summons, and the lowest strength; Cloud acts as a knight, with all the Bahamut summons and a bit of black magic, plus cover and special attack abilities, dealing alot of damage per turn. Yuffie, being a ninja, has the steal, exit, and throw materia, and I also gave her all the elemental summons, because they seem to suit her. She also has the Conformer, meaning that she deals the highest individual attack against powerful enemies.

I always had a problem giving characters more than a couple of Summon materia at any point in the game because the penalties are so high. Do you nullify it with Independent materia or just forget about it?

For me I would always have Cloud, Tifa and Cid. I would trade Tifa for Vincent every now and then but that was my main party.

The three characters I would pick in my party would be: Cid, Red, and Tifa. That was if Cloud didn't have to be in it.

I always had a problem giving characters more than a couple of Summon materia at any point in the game because the penalties are so high. Do you nullify it with Independent materia or just forget about it?

I know about the penalties. I nullify the HP costs with HP plus materia. Yuffie is physically powerful even with lots of summon materia, due to her weapon. I think that the benefits outweigh the disadvantages.

Cloud = Omnislash
Yuffie = Doom of the Living
Cid = Highwind

Cloud + Yuffie + Cid = DEATH :P

Cloud, Vincent and Tifa were my main party mostly. I used Cloud for his strength, of course, plus with Ultima Weapon he's nearly unstoppable. Tifa was in because she had a lot of MP due to MP plus materia so she used magic alot. Vincent was just cool, so that's why he was in.

Back