The Three to BE

It would have to be Cloud, Vincent and Yuffie! They are all ace! Cloud is a good all-round character, with good limits and an in-depth background. Vincent has unusual limits, dark good looks and an interesting background. And Yuffie is a spirited ninja with a cool weapon!

Before Aerith dies, my party is composed of Cloud, Aerith and Yuffie/Tifa/Vincent/Cid. Then after she dies, Cloud, Yuffie and Vincent/Cid.

My favorite party is Cloud, Vincent and Red XIII. I have all of them up to lvl 99. Most of my other characters i don't use a lot so they are only at about lvl 70 something

after starting a new game my best team is Cloud, Red XIII, and Aeris, when she dies i am screwed coz i dont know who to replace her with

Cloud, Tifa and Red XIII. I though Cloud was the dad, Tifa the mom and Red the dog :D I was young back then...

But when Aeris died, I restarted to see if she was strong. Boy was she useful! Thanks to her, I got all my limit breaks before CD 2!

I pretty much always used Cloud Barrett & Tifa, until I started using Yuffie alot more

My favorite party is Cloud, Cid and Vincent.

I use Cloud because you have to...he is well balanced though.
I use Cid mainly for attacking, because of his good strength.
And I use Vincent as a mage.

In my first file I used Cloud, Yuffie, and Cait Sith XD

I normally use;

Cloud - Mandatory
Cid - Powerhouse, great limits.
Barret - Again powerhouse and great limits.

All are my healers :).

I use everyone, but I do have favorites. =) Aside from Cloud, I do love using Vincent, Cid, and Tifa more. I love Tifa's limit breaks...

kinda like FFXII i used only three characters... those three characters were Cloud, Vincent, and Cid.. I liked vincent since he just looks so cool XD even though his limits stink XD

Hmm i like I liked it when Cid became the leader i felt it was more funny for the party but i like it this way.

Cloud,Cid and Vincent.

-Sin Lee.

It would be Cloud,Aeris, and Vincent deffantly. Aeris was always allot helpfull healing the party at all times when you needed it.

I use Cloud, Tifa and Aeris until you get Vincent. Then it's Cloud, Tifa and Vincent the rest of the game for me! xD

Towards the end they're all pretty helpful. Cloud obviously, and then there's Tifa's limit breaks. But after you use them her attack power goes down. Buuuuuuuuuut~ to avoid this all I do is equip the Death Blow materia to her and use that as her turn, and since I usually have a Luck Plus materia equipped, she never misses so she always hits for 9999 no matter what. And with Vincent I usually equip the 2x cut and safety bit and he's actually pretty powerful then too :monster:

Back