The Zack/Cloud Fan Club ♥

Well, sign me in. Two of my fav figures in ff world. Cloud Strife is the living remnant of Zack Fair^^

Oh my god, a Clack club? *dies* My love, oh god, how can this club be dying out? Can I join?

zc1.jpg

zc7.jpg

zc3.jpg

zc4.jpg

zc5.jpg

zc6.jpg

zc8.jpg

zc10.jpg

Besides Yubinbasya's work, this is my second favorite Clack artist. And...LOL!! I see Zack's undies!

Last edited:
Haha I forgot about this club! I just reread through the entire thing and came across tons of sexy pictures!. Though I was saddened to see that many of them were broken links :(

Grr have to see ACC now!

ooh but remember in FF7 when Cloud's mom was like "you should find a nice older woman to take care of you." And Cloud responds "Whatever" or something like that. It proves it! Cloud was in to men!

And he only wanted to be friends with Tifa because she was always hanging out with a lot of men.

Wanna join!

Heya! I love ZackxCloud aswell!!! Can i pretty please join? I HAVE PICTURES AND VIDEOS!!!!:sup:

Here's a link to my first tribute video to Zack/Cloud ... Song is : Bring me to life!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJvedQ-500

Zack_and_Cloud_colored_by_chipuchipu.jpg

Last edited:
Wicked i love zack and cloud =)

please can i join

To tell the truth i thought i was the only one who thought of this pairing more than just friends, but im glad im not on my own!! Zack&Cloud are so adorable innocent, sweet looking Cloud and hyper, non stop talking Zack are a good pairing!!! I wanna join now too!!

Back