Votes: 69 61.1%
  • Yuffie

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Aerith

Votes: 23 20.4%

• Total voters
♥Juliet♥;454415 said:
I also LOVED her cowgirl outfit in Crisis Core! <3

I adore her CC outfit. <3 It's so cute/sexy, and I love her manicured fingernails, LOL.

Though, I have to say I was rather surprised with how they... *changed* her outfit when I first saw the screenshots. xD

Wow, you're a very talented artist! I love the coloring job, and Tifa looks absolutely adorable. =)

I would perfer Tifa over the others. On my game, aside from Cloud, she's got the highest level.

Aerith and Yuffie, not so much. Aerith had the lowest level, and I couldn't seem to get the question pattern right for Yuffie on my own file.

Yuffie. I liked her bouncy attitude and her Wutai sidequest. She was a good character to use and I like her weapon of choice. :D

I've always like Aerith and there's no doubt that she's my favourite FF female ever.
She always seemed like the most lively and positive one in the game.
That and I love her pink dress (oh! and her CC outfit too)

♥Juliet♥;454415 said:
I personally love Tifa's attire. I also LOVED her cowgirl outfit in Crisis Core! <3

Me too, Tifa should've kept that outfit in VII (and AC)

Last edited:
I love all three of the girls, but I think Tifa has earned the spot of being my favorite. She just seems really down-to-Earth and caring, that I can't help but love her character.

Yuffie has always been a favorite of mine, too, obviously. She was so energetic and positive, and she made me laugh. xDDD Haha, I remember how she always had motion sickness while on the Highwind. <3

Anyway, Tifa is my favorite, with Yuffie coming in with a close second.

Me too, Tifa should've kept that outfit in VII (and AC)[/COLOR]

Ah, nah...not really! lol While it's cute and everything, she wore it as a 15 year old girl. I'd say 20-23 year old Tifa wouldn't wear something like that. She's more adult this time around.

♥Juliet♥;456579 said:
Ah, nah...not really! lol While it's cute and everything, she wore it as a 15 year old girl. I'd say 20-23 year old Tifa wouldn't wear something like that. She's more adult this time around.

Not in public anyways, but perhaps as a special favor to Cloud or something.

Aerith is gorgeous. Tifa is also very beautiful, and I prefer dark hair and eyes. Yuffie is cute, and I bet she'll mature into a lovely woman once she gets to her mid twenties or so.

I say Tifa Lockhart, hands down, is my favorite. I like the fact that she was given a good balance of strengths and weaknesses. She questions herself regularly, she's a worrier, and she has trouble expressing her innermost desires. But she's also warm and supportive of her friends, she's an attentive and loving mother, a devoted and understanding lover, and she can kick major @ss.

My favorite videogame heroine ever.

Aeris All The Way

My favourite girl has to be Aeris because in the game she gives up her life to save the planet and none of the other characters do that.

Also if you have the patience to level her up and stuff she can be a really good character on your side.

Power To Aeris!!!! ^^

I've always had a thing for yuffie. aries struck me as a tease while playing the game and tifa wanted to be just friends. tifa is the kinda girkl you marry and yufie is the one you have a crazy night at the turtles paradice then wake up without your materia. ;) Yuffie for life

I love Aeris the most out of the three, she's always been my favorite. Probably because she's the most 'girly' of the bunch, lol. I think it's cute how she flirts, and has that fun side. But she also has a very serious side that shows her care and concern for other people. I like how she isn't perfect, but a very sweet and typical girl.

My favourite girl has to be Aeris because in the game she gives up her life to save the planet and none of the other characters do that.

Also if you have the patience to level her up and stuff she can be a really good character on your side.

Power To Aeris!!!! ^^

Heehee, she doesn't give up her life willingly to save the planet but giving she had to do it then I think she really would. Just a small note is all. I think that any of the other characters would have done the same giving they had to do it [giving up their lives for the planet]. After all, every time AVALANCHE sets out to do a mission against ShinRa, they're putting their lives on the line. Down with the evil electric company xD.
Everyone's a good guy; heehee.

~Tifa~

I like Aerith and tifa but with different reasons, and too bad aerith had to die =/ well, even with that, my vote going Aerith ^^

Combat wise its Yuffie hands down.
Looks wise though its between Aeris and Tifa and too hard to say which one is better.

I've kinda gone back and forth between who my favourite is. I don't particularly care for any of them, but I prefer Aerith out of the three.

Yuffie was just plain annoying, I was able to tolerate her annoyingness in FFVII but I couldn't stand her in Crisis Core.

Tifa was boring. Besides helping Cloud discover himself I didn't really see the point in having her around.

Aerith was the most interesting, her back story was the best out of the three and her actions in the game were more interesting than Tifa's or Yuffie's.

I don't even remember how many times I've answered questions like this one...

For me is Tifa,she's my favorite FF female of all the time and ranks in my top 5 of my favorite video game characters of all times.Even though she was created for fanservice reasons she's still cool.That strength of hers really has made me enjoy more FFVII and even though at first she wasn't in the story I have to say that now she fits in really good.

Tifa. I whooped ass with her all the time. Yuffie second. Her limit breaks were useful and her weapons were long-range. I never cared for Aeris.

Back