Username Change Thread

I know there is a user named Sephiroth, but is there any possible way of changing it?

I mean that member is inactive are they not? so they have a name I would eagerly love to have, and they're wasting it? you'll make me cry lol :sad2:

do you think there would be a way round it? :sneaky:

oh.. and if it feels like im pressuring, that is not my intention, so if thts how it seems, you have my apologies.

I'm not happy with changing a person's username. You're free to use any variation of the name, but not the exact spelling.

None what-so-ever. Please keep this thread strictly to username-changes only.

Hiya can I change my name to Squall? I know it's taken but the member hasn't posted since October 24th 2006 and that is a tad bit long wouldn't ya think?

Administration has established that at this moment in time, it is inappropriate to change a previous user's name for the sake of another.

Please choose a different username.

Eh yeah can I get mine changed back to ~SapphireStar~ please. I dont have *s in my name and was bit difficult to get back in.

Shucks dear, I'm sorry. Saix and I both thought that you had the stars in your name so he changed it like that. My apologies. It's fixed now.

~SapphireStar~ said:
Lol, no probs. Aerith explained, but thank you hunny ^_^
You're quite welcome dear ^_^ lol

Done Althea ^_^ please remember to put your previous username in either your usertitle or your signature. Thank you!

Bit odd considering Mandi's got a very similar name... eh, done anyway.

Will someone please change mine to Lady Lightning?

Back