[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still playing Oblivion on and off. I'm also playing Diablo 2 with my friends. I need to start playing God of War 2. ><

Currently, I'm playing Legend of Dragoon, but somethin's bothering me. I'm tryin' to remember after you break Shana out of Hellena Prison, if you go back to Seles, will you get anything? Or CAN you go back?

Also FFXII, and FFVIII. Not to mention a few others I can't think of right now...

World of Warcraft, and its expansion Burning Crusade. When I get bored with it, I play Oblivion.

Currently playing KH2, about a quarter of the way done, I presume. ;)

I love the game, but then again, RPG is my kind of genre. :P
The worlds are better this time around, in my opinion.

I'm also playing SimCity4, never ending I know, but I guess it's so-so.

I'm not really playing anything at the moment.

I guess I put in Xenosaga and train for an hour or 2 everyday before work.

Three games for me;
I just started a new FFIX game. Just for the hell of it. And because it's the only working FF that I have that I can find.
I bought Tekken: Dark Resurrection yesterday for my PSP so I've been a bit addicted to that.
And I also bought Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops too, which I haven't actually got around to playing yet because of Tekken =/.

Midnight Club 3 Remix. My brother just re-bought it and I forgot how much I enjoyed this game.

Plus, as usual my bro and I are having epic Soul Calibur 3 matches. My Talim vs his Zasalamel.

I don't usually play two games at once. XD
I've recently played (without completing) FFIX and Twilight Princess.
I'm now playing FFXII. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back