[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started playing FFXII yesterday since my m8 got back from holiday...

bout 9 hours in. All lvl 16 and just beat Bagam'nan in the lhusu (lol spelling) mines... decent game

I'm working on FFIII right now.I think I'm almost done with it.I'm at the part where you have to beat Doga and Unei.I died on Doga,though.Guess I have to train more. ^_^

Last edited:
Tombraider: Legend - and controls sucks to hell and back..it is driving me nuts

Jaws: Unlished - very amuzing :D

Final Fantasy VIII (again) Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy X, Xenosaga Episode 1, Tekken 5, and Pokemon Pearl.

Completed ZOE: The Fist of Mars for the sixth time, playing through Golden Sun: The Lost Age and Skies of Arcadia on the GBA/Dreamcast respectively. Wanting to get through them as well as finish FF Tactic Advance, Fire Emblem and Breath of Fire II so I can round to starting Pokemon Diamond.

I'm playing Soul Calibur III at the moment. I'm trying to beat the Chronicles of the Sword which is a lot harder than I thought. I'm also trying to unlock everything I can in the create a character, but I have to beat Chronicles of the Sword first!

Eh, as of now, I am replaying for the 600th time, FFX. =).

I can't get enough of it. I am at the Blitzball stadium in Luca.

im playing a lot of madden 2008, its not that great but ive beaten every other game i have multiple times so its pretty much my only option.

I've been playing Metal Gear Acid2, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, Secret of Mana, and Star Ocean

I'm playing Golden Sun for the GBA. I heard it was one of the greatest RP games for the GBA, so I'm trying it out. It actually reminds me a lot of Breath of Fire

PS2 - Legend of Dragoon
PS3 - Enchanted Arms
Wii - Twilight Princess
PSP - Spectral Souls

I'm not playing anything on the 360 or the DS right now. ^.^
They don't have many good RPGs. ^.^

PS3- Warhawk
PS3- Resistance Fall Of Man
PS3- Heavenly sword
PS3- Rainbow Six: Vegas
PS3- Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Thats about it I am mostly playing Warhawk most of the time.:D

iv just completed FFXII so i started playin II yesterday, got bored of it and started on VIII again instead (i'v lost my memory card so i gotta start from scratch >.<)

I also stated kingdom hearts a while back but it kinda got ignored as i completed DoC & XII.....might have to get back on to that one......

I was playing Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for PSP but after buying my girlfriend Monster Hunter Freedom, I can now go back to playing my old game I had let her borrow. Now I just have to get back int replaying the first one and where I am in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back