[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I extremely booored and I dunno what to play. But if I get really really really bored I play Resident Evil 4( the mercenaries mini-game).

I am currently playing Animal Crossing: Wild World for the Nintendo DS. It is a very addictive game and I have been playing it an awful lot for the past week. It's great fun and I can't wait until they release the Nintendo Wii version of the game, it should be good!

currently playing sonic the hedgehog for ps3 and I am trying to beat the 2 player modes but everyone I team up with sucks :'(

Still going strong on Street Fighter III: Third Strike improving on my Yang/Ryu play. Also playing Golden Sun: The Lost Age (want to get 100% Djinn/Summons), Skies of Arcadia (since I've not played it in years) and KOTOR which I started again today.

It's all good apart from KOTOR where I'll have to trawl though Taris again which is as bloody entertaining as Russell Brand, to humour me I'm going Dark Side this time.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy XII. But when I found out what happens when you reach level 99 in FF X-2... Don't worry I'm not gonna spoil it :P

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Insomniac is one of my favorite game producers ever ^_^ Every game they make is awesome and even though each one gets progressively better, you can still go back to the original and it owns (same goes for Spyro).

For my PS2, I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts II. Missed that game and wanted to familiarise myself with it again. :)

And for my Nintendo DS, I'm playing Pokemon Pearl. Go Prinplup! :D

Currently playing no PS2 Shadow of Colossus and Destroy All Humans, and on PSP Monster Hunter Freedom...

Haven't played anything on Wii for ages....or on DS either.

I just started playing FF IV. It's really great ^_^ I'm also playing FFX-2 (like I said earlier) And I want to defeat that Agra Maniyu (cannot spell his name)

Final Fantasy XII, I'm almost done with it. :wacky: It's actually not as bad as I thought so far.

I'm also still playing Bioshock on my PC.

Mario Strikers Charged for the Wii. If you have a Wii and or don't like realistic soccer games like FIFA, I recommended getting this one, it's one of the best sports game for the console.

I'm currently playing Rise of Nations: Thrones of Patriots 'cause I"m a strategy gamer like that. :smartass:
Anyways, I love the game, the interface and graphics are awesome and gameplay I would rate a whole 10/10. It's great fun.

I guess a little bit of everything, when I feel in the mood.... Chrono Cross, Tales of Symphonia, FFIV, FFVI, I am on a big World of Warcraft kick right now... lol, Star Ocean: A Second Story, Zelda: Windwaker. And those are just the ones I haven't beat once, yet!

I just started re-playing FFIX :) as well as getting pretty close to finishing Kingdom Hearts II (when I get around to it)... Lol, I've only had the game sitting around unopened for about a year now.

KOTOR: Just completed the Kashyyyk section of the game, character still in between Light and Dark but that'll change soon. Going to head to Tatooine next to pick up HK-47.

Half-Life 2: Finished downloading this last night and couldn't help but play for a while, first impressions are positive.

Pokemon Diamond: Finally got round to playing it on the train into work, in Oreburgh City and evolved my Turtwig. Going to level up my Shinx and Abra a bit before going to the gym though. First impressions is that it's enjoyable enough like all the previous games which is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back