[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing a PS1 game called Destrega. It's an older game, but not so bad for a PS1 game. It's a fighting game (a bad one at that) and kinda short but the story to it isn't that bad.

I've just become obsessed with Ico again. I never finished it the first time I played so I started over. I really love this game. The environments are gorgeous and the puzzles are fun. The combat is a bit repetitive but it isn't the main focus of the game and there isn't too much of it.

Still playing FFVIII but i'v stopped X & II to play Phantasy Star Universe instead. It takes FAR too long to level up on that game tho >.< *gets bored*

Playing through Zelda: Phantom Hourglass right now, almost at the end I believe. I also have a side project with MGS 3 Snake Eater.

Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations. I'm almost done with the game. I'm at the last case. Too bad this is the last game as you play as Phoenix Wright.

I have played a lot of different games recently. I keep swapping back and forth between Tomb Raider Legend, FFTactics War of the Lions, and Guitar Hero III.

I'm playing Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for PS2. The games alright but it gets kinda boring after a while. And there isn't really a task list available, like I have 3 tasks to do, but I don't know what they are! I mean it gives me somewhat of an idea, but it still leaves me clueless. I've been at it for a couple of days though.

Fallout, Fallout 2, and BioShock. I've been in the mood for post-apocalyptic games with art-deco/1950's/1960's style to them.

Team Fortress 2 still takes up 90% of my spare time these days and more, playing til 1 in the morning and getting up at 7 for work pretty much every day for the last three weeks is getting to me. I must be getting too old for this gaming business.

Got back Street Fighter III: Third Strike and SF Alpha 3 from a pal and having a good go at them the last couple of days too.

I'm really considering picking up FFVI again soon. I never got around to playing it again properly after I accidentally deleted my file.
Currently, I'm playing Football Manager 08. It's my first of them theat I've bothered about since Championship Manager 03/04, and the change is big. Always good to get addicted to that. :wacky:

Final Fantasy II (PS1), Final Fantasy VII again and Gran Turismo 4. Also been playing Crash Bandicoot 2 after picking it up again for a mere quid!

Guilty Gear X2 and Guilty Gear Isuka, kinda disappointed of the latter, they could have done better.

Star Wars: KoTOR (Created by most of the developers of the Fallout series. Seeing as I got bored with Fallout, this is a good substitute. )

Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay is a Great First Person Action/Stealth Game, one of the best Film Franchise Games I have ever played, if not the best. Taking down a shotgun-wielding guard with your bare hands is SOOO satisfying, and the enemies you fight actually gain injuries as you fight them, like a busted jaw, black eye, bloody/broken nose and such. My only issue is the EXTREME vulgar language. I have to plug in headphones so my mom doesn't get angry at me for playing the game.

FFIX, Naruto Ultimate Ninja, Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles, Soul Calibur III, and Xenosaga I and II:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back