[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently playing FFXII, Pokemon Emerald, Nintendogs. Hm, must take my dogs out for a walk.

Kingdom Hearts II, Pokémon Emerald (gotta catch 'em all), FFVIII, and...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the PS2. <3

DirgePortgaz, do you have rogue galaxy?? your so lucky, i'm still waiting for it to be released. I'm also playin Battlefield 2

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner

I'm really surprised by how cool this is. The story part of the game feels almost Pheonix Wright-ish with the way you're part of a detective agency and have to investigate happenings to progress, the battles are real time action based ones almost like Dynasty Warriors, and the demon collecting system has a hint of Pokemon or Jade Cocoon about it. Awesome!

Currently playing, "Resistance: Fall of Man", "Trauma Center: Second Opinion" and "Zelda: Twilight Princess".

Warm regards,
~The Legendary Wullfe

The Secret of Monkey Island (PC)
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge (PC)
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade (PC)
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (DS)

Earlier today I was playing FF12 but I died after going about 2 hours without being able to find a save spot and it pissed me off so I threw the controller across the room and into the wall.......I have yet to see if my controller will work anymore.

I'm currently playing Lineage I: The Cross Rancor an online rpg! It's an awesome game, I really enjoy it!

Peace,
Octavius

Currently Playing:

Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town
Nitendogs (I got the one with the dalmation on the cover)
Animal Crossings: Wild World
Harvest Moon DS
Okami

P.S. I'm playing these also but dont laugh at me...

Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Sappire
Pokemon LeafGreen

Last edited:
Currently? Gears of War on Xbox Live. While I'm not that great at it, only compiling a 201-434 Kill-Death ratio. 60 or so chainsaw kills, so that's fun. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back