[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got back into Atelier Iris 2 after finishing FF12. Atelier Iris 2 is a really enjoyable, albeit straight forward, JRPG....in 2D!!!! The characters, the music, the scenarios and pretty much everything about it are from a textbook on rpg's but it's done in such a way that I enjoy it rather than dwelling on the familiarity.

Dawn of War for the PC, decided to actually play the Single Player campaign although it'll won't help me when playing online. Also putting in some time into Secret of Mana still when I can.

Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
Final Fantasy XII
Battlefront II
Kingdom Hearts II (but only when the others bore me)
Star Wars: Empire at War/ Forces of Corruption

Playing the Single-Player campaign on Dawn of War: Winter Assault, not as fun as the first title since you've got to play as the Imperial Guard (Crap infantry) and the Eldar (Very elitist faction and thus extremely difficult to use).

I just got done playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I think I'm going to go back and beat Final Fantasy VIII, and then beat Final Fantasy X-2 (just to say that I did).

Although, Super Mario RPG is calling my name pretty hard right now, and that's a hard game to ignore.

Decisions, decisions...

Currently playing and obsessed with Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends. My all time favorite series <3

^ If you liked the first game then I'll recommend it since they are pretty much work the same, it isn't as linear as the first too which is good but you may get lost about where to go due to a lack of direction but it's a good JRPG for the GBA.

Playing Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 on the Dreamcast, loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back