[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (PS3) - Trying to unlock characters through challenge mode but it's annoying as hell to do it.

Samurai Warriors 2 (PS2) - Trying to level the rest of my characters at 50 through storymode, unlocking the rest of the 4th weapons for my characters, and play a bit of Sugoroku (kinda like Monopoly) as well.

God of War 2 in playstation 2

Mod Edit: Please put more effort into your post. Say what you are currently doing in it or parts that you like/dislike. Thank you. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently playing...FFX/FXII (though infrequently), FFTA2 (also infrequently), Animal Crossing: WW (everyday), Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue/Explorers of Darkness (frequently), FFVI (frequently), FireRed (soon enough).

Currently doing hunts in XII, I've just got Yojimbo in X, I'm on my way to my first auction in TA2, doing regular daily stuff in AC, doing lots of missions and getting higher ranks in the dungeon games, making sure everyone learns magic in FFVI, and FireRed, well I'll be obviously starting up some point today, once I have migrated my main team.

On PC I'm currently playing FFXI as my lvl 60 paladin. I'm just trying to round up my last artifact piece. (Body piece)

Mainly I'm stuck to my Xbox360 as of late playing the heck out of gears of war 2. I have written quite a few reviews for the game which leave out spoilers as far as the story line goes. (if you feel like reading, message)

I'm waiting for the new tomb raider to come out along with Bioshock 2.

Until then, peace.

Currently I'm playing Resistance 2 got it the day it was released and been playing it ever since although I still play my over games in my collection.

I've left Fallout 3 and Saints Row 2 for the moment to play some Gears of War 2. Trying to get to wave 50 with four teammates is bloody and a hell of a lot of fun.

Currently FF X, just thought i'd give it a quick playing cause it's been a while and i found myself starting a new file so that's been taking up my days, just running around trying to collect all the celestial weapons and sigil's and what not, just done the chocobo race thingie and lord that can be annoying.

I'll probably be back to MGO or Fallout 3 at the weekend.

Guitar Hero: World Tour, this shit is bloody addicting. I've almost finished career mode, but I have been spending a lot of time in quick play mode with my friends and when I'm bored.

For my PlayStation 3 I am playing Mirror's Edge. For my Xbox 360 I am playing Grand Theft Auto IV. I am trying to get the under 30 hours achievement. Right now I am just over 28 hours and I have only Bernie's missions to do before the Revenge/Deal. For PC I am back to playing Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Nintendo DS I am playing Final Fantasy IV.

That's about it, really. :)

30 hours isn't all that difficult to do. I managed to finish it in 19/20, but that's because I avoided doing all the side missions.

Atm though I'm replaying Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for the 6th time on crushing mode so that I can finally get the gold/platinum trophy then I've 100%'d the game. :D

I finally got Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires today so I am currently playing the game. I must say, it's actually good compare to the original game itself. Right now, I am doing Empire Mode with Sun Quan as my ruler and trying to get more territory to rule.

I just finished another playthrough of Metal Gear Solid 2, my total play time was about 11 hours so not overly impressive, but it is the first time I've finished the game in one sitting so that's an....accomplishment?

i have the bouncer but never played it lol, is it good?
and im actually playing ff10 right now, got it on pause haha
playing it made me wanna look for a forum :p

p.s mg2 in 11 hours, thats terrible :O
done it in like under 5 hours, well under 5 hours.

oOTidusOo said:
p.s mg2 in 11 hours, thats terrible
ohmy.gif
Yeah I know, on that subject though I just did another playthrough of MGS2 and wound up with just under 3 hours.

Now I'm gonna start playing Wii Sports.

I just started to play The World Ends With You. I wanna see what all the hype is about. =P

i wouldnt even bother with wii sports, big pile of poo if you ask me, and 3 hours, thats decent..im not sure what my best time is, so im not gonna try and out do you..im sure with a couple of pratice runs, followed by a speed run i could beast your time, but until i do that, hats of to you..:)

Currently playing Resident Evil 1. I've never got this far before, I had just reached the
Umbrella complex
and then I got killed, so that was rather frustrating. I do intend to finish it this time though.

Hm, currently? Digimon 3, Final Fantasy I, Okami, Trace Memory (I'm stuck on a puzzle....), Sonic Unleashed (borrowed), Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (all I have left are the A Rank Emblems. Then that elusive Green Hill Zone'll appear.... but it's gonna be a hard gaming time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back