[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

Right now I'm playing VII on my ps3...this is one of many of the FF titles that I've never gotten to play (probably because I've never had a regular PS or PSP). The way people talk about it I almost felt I had to get it because I was really missing out on a good FF. Right now I'm to the point where I just bailed out of the train and I have Cloud, Tifa, and Barrett on my team and I'm just ...:gasp: ...Having such a hard time getting into this game. The controls are so awkward, I don't understand the whole materia thing...and the excessive dialogue in the beginning of the game has really left me with some bad impressions of the game...on top of the already bad (but understandably bad because this game is so old) graphics. I'm going to stick with it and see how it goes. Maybe I'll try taking another stab at in in a couple of hours or so since I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. Hopefully something in it will eventually spark my interest.

Currently I'm playing Final Fantasy VII and VIII because of the fun and the memories that I have with these games.

Im playing ff7 again for the first time in over 7 years, man I love this game. Starting to breed chocobos tonight...after this im going back to 8 again. Who knows after that :monsmash:

I actually am playing FFII right now on my PSP, but I have to start FFXII over because my memory card was sold with my PS2 and I wasn't aware of that, so it's pretty upsetting to me. Grrr

Probably my favorite, Final Fantasy IV. My favorite because it was my very first Final Fantasy, loved it, the main reason I actually got into RPG's

Final Fantasy VIII

I completed for the first time last year......but still hadn't quite fully understood the story. Hopefully a second playthrough will help with the story loopholes......on the second disc story understanding good up to this point.

Not among my fave FF's.......But it's still good as a game.

Final Fantasy IX. Man, I wish I had started replaying this game much, much earlier. It's been years and there's so much I've forgotten :sad3:. Just mooching around Alexandria talking to people, collecting cards ands the works, I've having a mare on the jump rope mind so I could be old and grey by time I hit 1000 jumps. :edd:

Playing FFX again, got 50+ hours in and to the sin fight and chose to start over cause I was super unleveled and did alot of things I wanted to change, now I'm 25 or so hours into the new game, just escaping from the Via Purificio and about to fight Seymour as I type this

I'm currently playing FFXIII again because I love Hope Estheim's character. To be honest, Hope and the awesome graphics are the only reasons I really intend to play this game more than once. It isn't that I don't enjoy the game - far from it. Just it is one of those games I can play through once and never bother with again. However, I find him adorable. I can't stay away. xB

Cruising through FFVII - I've had such a craving to play this game the past few days but my mother has been a TV hogging witch. <.< Finally able to play though! Huzzah! *Strokes the screen* Did you miss me, Cloud~?

Last edited:
i'm playing XIII again mainly because of the graphics, but also because i adore the storyline..... and Fang. i've been playing it on and off though as i'm also replaying assassin's creed at the moment, so it'll probably take a while to complete. :l

just a little creepy there Aerith ._.;

anywho Ive been Replaying Dissidia now practicing with every character so Im prepared for the new game since Im gonna have to play as characters I dislike =\
He shall one day be miiine...

Wah, I haven't played Dissidia in forever! I've only gotten through Cloud, Terra, Tidus and a bit of Squall. I'm not really aware of what characters will be in the new game because I'm always paranoid of reading a spoiler. < w <

To stay on topic; I'm playing FFX briefly just for a bit of fun. <3

Currently. I'm playing Final Fantasy 13 and 10, because I finally re-baught a PS2 to play FFX on!

I feel like getting FFVI back too....

I bought a DS so that i could buy Final Fantasy 3 & 4 (hopefully 5 & 6 will also come to this console)

I'm currently playing FF3 (came through the post this morning) and i must admit it's nice to go back to classic FF - number 4 will be next on my list

I'm thinking of starting Final Fantasy 6 again today. I haven't properly given this game a good chance and I've read a lot about it on here so maybe I'll go and finally complete it! :mrgreen:

Back