[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

Currently on disc 2 of FFVIII - just left the Centra Ruins and arrived at Balamb again.

First time I've played any of the 'classic' FF games since I've played XIII, and now I remember what a FF game should be all about.

Still don't 'despise' XIII, but it's not a patch on the older games.

I'm currently Playing Final Fantasy XIII... i really wana see this game through as the storyline is great... after this it's Dissidia Duodecim when it comes out.. and then Final Fantasy VII... I Really wana give VII a try...

I completed FFVIII last week for the second time,and oddly I enjoyed it even more then my first.:lew:

Well I started FFIV for the first time a few days ago,and it's been good however a bit irritating...I keep getting stuck or dont know what to do,might consider using a walkthrough.

So far however its been good,the soundtrack is amazing one of the best in the series.....the storyline is great too and the cast of characters are intresting.

I've been jumping from FFX to FFXIII today.
Might go back to FFVII later on tonight before bed. :3

I've been holding off on finishing FFXIII on the Xbox for some reason. I just have no energy or desire in me to pick it back up and finish it. I think it's because I'm at a point where all I can do it level up, but meh, it just doesn't have me hooked like the past games.

I'm starting up FFIX again. I've been talking about it too much to just let it sit in it's case and me not to dive back into the game after 11 years.

I WAS playing IX... But I'm at the end of disc three. Steiner and Quina are in my party, and they're both low leveled so I'm getting my ass handed to me in Pandemonium so I stopped :p

I was playing FFVII on an emulater (which isn't illegal since I own both the game and a PSOne) but the 2nd disc is so scratched it won't let me get poast the Corel Train part. I was playing VIII but I just left high tech city *Esthar? Idr* and got lost on their highway so I stopped XD
I'll probably go back to VIII in a few days, and then VII when I buy a new disc.

Near the end of disc 3 on VIII now. Spent a few hours collecting the elements to get Squall's Lion Heart blade. Got my @$$ handed to me few times by ruby dragons as I tried to get some energy crystals. Ended up going to Esthar instead and getting them from there.

I'm playing IX and XII... I'm stuck on the final boss in IX with my party of Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, and Steiner... This was going to be my quickest playthrough in all my FF-playing history (because I got so into it, it's such a good game :XD:), but now I'm stuck! :(

As for XII, I get too bored to really get anywhere. I just need to finish it already. :/

I'm working on VIII. I'm not very far, the beginning of Disc 2 in the prison. Just got the weapons back. =P

I'm liking it. I actually enjoy the junction system. It's an interesting change and since I have Sleep junctioned to my gunblade, it's easy to draw spells while the monsters are asleep. =D

Just started FFXII again, enjoying it alot. Going to try something a little different this time around. I'm going to let each character be something different (Knight, White Mage etc.)

This week I have been mostly playing, FFXIII. I decided to try and finish it, I got bored last time I was playing so I started something else instead. I've just started chapter 11 and it's the same so far, I've decided to start item grinding, mostly because my tv is shit and I'm not getting a decent one for a while.

my ps3 died (Yellow light of death x.x) and now I started playing on my ps2 again. Dirge of cerberus to be precise. Haven't played it for years and that game has been stuck in the ps2 for two years, pretty fun playing it again. I'm not that far yet. I'm shooting down the robot doggies.

Dissidia Duodecim. Why do the bad guys use so much kanji when they talk? I can't understand some of what they're saying ;_;

playing Tactics advance right now. amazing amazing gameplay. story is medicore but not bad

more than likely, I'll be restarting Final Fantasy XII this week.

I'm looking forward to it since my disc malfunctioned before I could complete the game last time. :monster:

Just started a new game on Final Fantasy IX. It's been a few months since I've played it so I'm excited. ;p

I am currently playing Final Fantasy VI (III).
Final Fantasy 1-3 & 6 did not really stand out to me too much at first, but now, I feel like I should play through everything and learn the story lines.

Back