[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

I'm currently on my first playthrough of FFIX. I'm up to Daguerra, after getting the Hildegarde III in Disc 3. I'm making sure everyone's learned all the abilities they can before preogressing with the storyline.

I'm replaying FFIX after an age. I'm on Disk 2 right now, at the part where Zidane & Co. are supposed to go to Cleyra. :)

I got FFVII again on my Playstation and began my umpteenth time playing it. It has been a few years so I'm getting a good refresher on some plot holes that I forgot. And VII still has the same pull on me as it did when I first played it. Funny that after all these years it is still enjoyable.

I'm getting ready to replay 8.

I love Final Fantasy 8. Every time I see the opening, it bring back so many memories of my childhood.

Final Fantasy XIII for the second time *Currently on Chapter 6*

Dissidia 012 on Saturdays

Dissidia: Final Fantasy on Sundays

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy X-2, as part of my ongoing project to collect the scripts of the games for my future novelisations.

Still playing VII. I got to Disc 2 last night and right I am collecting the Huge Materia. And does anyone else think that it is awesome that Cid gets to be your main character while Cloud is out? Talk about giving a FF character staple his time in the sun. It's awesome.

I managed to get VII and VIII to work on my Macbook Pro, so I'm playing both of them at the moment.

I'm playing to make the VIII experience as long as possible (all the cards, max rare items and magic, max levels).

I have VI on my jailbroken iPhone, and it actually performs quite well, but I hate small screens. I'll get into it at some point.

Well I have been playing alot at the moment because have only just discovered final fantasy about a year ago. I have been mostly playing final fantasy discardia because i just got it resently.

I have also been playing final fantasy xiii but i havent been playing that much and im up to eden just after you come back from gran pulse.

I played ffxii but got bored easy and I dont know where im up to because i havent played in ages And i also played ffx but got stuck but i will try again i got stuck on sin hes hard.:gonk:

Just before i got ff discardia i had gotten ffvii i havent compleated because its long but im up to when your in the shinra building in midgar

And i have played and compleated ffi ffii ffiv ffv kingdom hearts 1 and 2:)

Just finished Dirge of Cerberus, after playing it 2 years ago. Well, it only took 13 hours anyway. And with that time they ranked me a D. What? Am I supposed to finish the game in a few hours? Doncha want me to take longer on your precious game? ... Anyway love that game! :)

I'm playing FFV because I've never played it before and, being the one betweenthe highly-praised FFIV and FFVI, I think it deserves a shot. The story is not that developed, it seems, but the job thing is very interesting.

I'm playing FFVII. Basically because I love the game on a whole and I had a huge urge to restart it and go through the whole storyline again. It's pretty fun so far, but I'm only on my 13th hour.

I just finished replaying XIII. A year later and I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about that game. :/ I did more of the mission/hunt/quest things this time. I might go back in the post-game and do all of them, but I'm a little burned out on neochus and etc. just now.

At the moment i'm Playing FFX. I'm underpowered and I'm about to fight Jecht.
Ow and I just got Anima *yeey*

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy Tactics.
My characters are Level 99 but trying to master all job classes before I finish the game :]

I'm playing FFIX, and i'm trying to get Freya's dragon crest to do 9999. Storyline wise i am supposed to go to Ispen's Castle.

Also, playing a file of FFT. Stuck at the fight with Wiegraf on Chapter 3. :\

And i did start a Final Fantasy file a while ago, my party being: a warrior, a thief, a black mage, and a white mage

Back