[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

FFVIII currently. This is gonna be a proper attempt at it, well since first playing it when I was 11 or so, haha. Also XIII-2, managed to get all 160 Fragments, however, I didn't think the 'secret' ending was suffice to the amount of effort that you put into getting all of them. Still can't defeat Jihl at the coliseum >.<

lol i guess i cant help but switching all the time so im playing XII atm... decided to restart again

I am currently playing Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. I managed unlock the Dark Knight class with my brother yesterday. It took me lots of hours to level up all the job classes. Now that I got the dark knight I'm going to continue with the story. I enjoy playing as a Dark Knight. It is awesome!

I've been playing Tales of Graces f since I got it on release day last Tuesday. I've been working on school stuff, though, so I haven't gotten the chance to play it as much the past few days. I'm about 35 hours into the game and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. The battle system is a lot better than most of the other games and I'll probably have a hard time switching back if we ever get Xillia.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy III for the Nintendo DS. So far, I'm really enjoying it because of the job class system, and the fact that the characters have names and personalities, unlike the NES version.

I'm also trying to play Final Fantasy IV, but I don't like it nearly as much as III

got FF1 to work on my computer so i been playing that. would love to play ff VII again though.. but just need the motivation.. also still palying FF XIII here and there as well.

This morning, I decided to restart X-2. After finding out that the bad ending was inevitable on my old save because I hadn't spoken to
Yuna in the moogle suit in the opening chase scene
I rushed through the whole game with cheats and decided I didn't like it. Having to complete a number of specific tasks in a certain sequence at certain points in the game felt pedantic. :hmph: This was several years ago. :wacky:

Now I'm keen to explore the entire game properly. I'm hoping to see and understand the entire story and am going to get to grips with the Sphere Grid, which is a lot like the Paradigm system in XIII and XIII-2 actually, albeit slower. This time, I have the guide, so I shouldn't miss a thing! :lew:

I'm aiming for 100% completion. ;)

Currently spending a fair bit of time getting through XIII for the first (and probably last for a while) time. A few hours every couple of days or so. Right now im upto The Sunleth Waterscape. I'm also going for a perfect game with VII which I work on at the weekends. Story-wise im on the second disc and about to re-visit Rocket Town for the Huge Materia. Before that however I'm working on getting a Gold Chocobo. Just need to race my Black and Wonderful Yellow Chocobos to A Class and should be good to go.

At the moment, Final Fantasy VII, I just got past the Mythril Mines. I tried starting Final Fantasy V on Saturday, but I didn't even get past the opening. The reason for that being that I didn't have my glasses and so it was hard to focus and see the game. After FFVII, I think I'm going to either start FFI or give FFV another shot now that I can see.

I already bought FFVI from the PSN! Hoping to start on it soon but am so busy! Not with work, but with schooling =) Heh

I'm working through VII! :cheer: I started my current save file about 5, possibly 6, years ago. When I stopped, I hadn't long since gotten Yuffie. :hmmm: I picked it up again roughly 2 weeks ago and am now at the point when Cid becomes head of the party, just after
Tifa and the party discover Cloud in hospital, lost in his mind after being exposed to too much Mako energy.
I have to say, I absolutely hated it when
Aerith died! :gasp: The game just isn't the same without her. :sad3:
My party tends to consist of the leader, Vincent and another party member. Vincent is my healer. :lew: I haven't really bothered to develop Cait Sith, Yuffie or Cid. I'd rather focus on Vincent, Barret, Cloud, Red and to a certain point, Tifa and Cid. :hmmm:

Currently playing FFI (Dawn of Souls version).
My current party consists of: Warrior, Black Mage, Red Mage, and White Mage.
The mages are at Levels 3-5 of their magic training.
I used this team set-up because my previous one died too much.
Monks aren't that good to me even with the nunchakus at the start-up.
This game is effing hard and I feel like such a nerd 'cause I'm using like two walkthroughs to follow everything to the tee.
I think I've gotten like 3 game overs and counting. Lol. But it's what ever.
I just make sure to save up and pray I don't have to redo a dungeon like ... that fucking Earth one. Ugh.

I'm currently playing FFXIII-2 *dodges the onslaught of rotten tomatoes*

I got up to Chapter 5 but stopped playing back in February/March, so I just wanna beat the darn game already && earn some trophies~ :3
I think I picked a good time to continue the game 'cause now there's a good amount of DLCs available (yes, I'm a sucker for costumes), so I can have a bit more fun playing it now! ^__^

I'm replaying FFX. This time I'm playing the PAL version. I'm currently going through the Dark Aeons and will be fighting Penance pretty soon.

After X I'm going to finish FFIX. I was about half way through it when I got Skyrim, and that game took over my gaming time. lol. Then I had the urge to play FFX again, so I'm currently playing it. But after FFX and Catherine I'm going back to finish IX and then continue Skyrim.

Right now I'm about half way through XII, and a third of the way through VI. I also play Dissidia 012 whenever I get the chance; somehow that game just makes all the others more awesome. Builds up the hype for me or something to duke it out with Final Fantasy characters before getting down to the real deal.

Started a new game of FFIX today ! Yay !

Vivi is still extremely adorable after all these years.:cali:

Back