[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

Been playing FFXIII-2 for the first time over the past few days. Initially I hated it and I almost gave up the first time I died due to a lack of motivation. But, after a little bit of grinding, I seem to be coasting through with little difficulty. Naturally I'm enjoying it now that I'm winning. :wacky:

Currently on disc 2 of FFIX, I love this game! This is like my 8th play through I swear and it never gets boring haha.

FF VII! :D

Mod edit HRBN
Please be reminded that short posts like this may be considered as spam. Try to elaborate your point a little in the future. Thanks =)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently playing dissidia 012 and final fantasy V.. What awsome games..Especially final fantasy V. I thought it wasnt going to be very good but even the story isnt disappointing me so far.. I must be 3/5 into the game or farther :D

Just started playing FFIII on Android..
Controls feel wierd but ill get used to it...
Also playing FFXII on PS2..
(now and again i go on 7/8/9 on emulators, at double speed)

I'm still working on my platinum run for FF13-2. I'm at 56% so far, but its starting to feel like a chore at this point. I may just back off for awhile.

FF XIII. :D

I took a break from the franchise for a few years (since before FF XI came out) but got back into it when I re-played X and X-2 earlier this year. Then my PS2 blew-up in April. My Dad recommended buying a newer FF game and borrowing his PS3 to play it on - so I did! Currently on Ch. 11 (mission 16: Surrogate Slayer) and feeling completely obsessed. (^^)

Final Fantasy XIII

Mod edit: chrisburr
Hi, for future reference, refrain from posting one-liners like this, as it may be considered as spam. Try to elaborate your post a little. Thanks! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
I started FFIV on the D.S. today (FFIV week enticed me to play it) so I shall be working through that alongside VI and VII! :grin: Oh, and don't forget Theatrhythm. :yay: It's a good thing I don't lose track of each individual story when playing multiple games. :wacky:

I'm far too fond of the series! :ness:

I started FFIV on the D.S. today (FFIV week enticed me to play it) so I shall be working through that alongside VI and VII! :grin: Oh, and don't forget Theatrhythm. :yay: It's a good thing I don't lose track of each individual story when playing multiple games. :wacky:

I'm far too fond of the series! :ness:

What exactly is Theatrerythm? A guy at Gamestop was trying to sell me on it, but refused to listen to me when I said "I don't own a DS!".

Anyway, I'm thinking about replaying FF9 and actually BEATING the game this time. I've always had an issue with beating this game. Memory corruption, lighting strikes near the house and fries my PSX, Final disc gets stolen, YLOD on my PS3 etc.

I'm still stuck on Duodecim, which I can honestly tell you does not please me nearly as much as Dissidia did. I don't know if I can arse myself to finish, tbh.

I'm still stuck on Duodecim, which I can honestly tell you does not please me nearly as much as Dissidia did. I don't know if I can arse myself to finish, tbh.

where you stuck, I may be able to help :grin: duodecim is like my area xD

Just finished XIII-2. Although the ending pissed me right off, as well as the secret ending, it was a decent game. Not playing any FF right now. :grin:

Heard the true ending is dlc.. that is pure bullshit! Anyway If I ever get my hands on on a ps3 ill have to play the XIII games even though many people say its complete crap I still have faith :D

I'm actually replaying FFXIII (PS3), believe it or not.

I started a new account, which is my #TrophyWhore account, and I want FFXIII to be one of the Plats.

So far, I'm 82% done, I just need 2 more trophies (L'cie Paragon, Treasure Hunter) to get the Plat.

Back