[V4] What Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson - Scream

It's an awesome song, the brother and sister makes a great duet. I like the rock elements in some parts and the sound of shattering glass throughout the song. The music video of this song also reached a record for the most expensive music video ever made, and in my opinion, it deserves it.

Everybody Finds Out - Fleetwood Mac

One of my favourite songs on their Say You Will album. I love the hushed vocals at the start, and the guitar. The chorus where Lindsey joins in, and grunts that aren't too dissimilar from those in Big Love start to play, is especially epic.

Peggy Lee - Fever

I know this sounds crazy but I aslo listen to oldies, such as Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Dinah Shore and Andrew Sisters.
Yay for wartime artists.

Ace Hood ft. Lloyd - Wifey Material

Its a new song, Fast beat, and I really like it.
Lloyd is one of the best singers, and ace hood is Ace hood...which is alright.
Good song!

My Friend of Misery ~ Metallica

Older song, from Metallica's "Black Album", but I love it. It's actually a really good song, in my opinion. Nice drums, guitar, everything you'd expect from Metallica. All of their songs are epic.

Also, if I'm suppose to rate it : 10/10.

Oh Daddy - Fleetwood Mac

I gave this a proper listen the other day, since Rumours has been playing non stop in the car, as my mum doesn't know how to take the CD out / make it stop and I'm not inclined to tell her. It's a great song, Christine McVie has such an emotional voice, and it's really emotionally charged. Love it.

Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson

It's probably his only song that I could listen to over and over again, although, he does have other great ones. It's a rather fantastic song and very powerful, he's the only person who could sing it well, not like that James Morrison bollocks.

Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feelin'

I only just heard it today at my mates house. It's pretty good. Very chillaxing and the film clip isn't that bad either.

I really like Fergie's voice in this one too. It's probably the best I've heard from her.

Though who goes to a party in their bikini? XD

I've been listening to quite alot of Devo recently. Remember that New Wave band in the 80s that did that song about "Whipping it", anyone? I suppose I've also been listening to Ian Dury too...

"Eyelash Curlers and Butcher Knives" by Jeffree Star.

A lot of people hate Jeffree, but I absolutely love his
music. It's very poppy, electro, and in your face. Listening
to this makes me feel like prancing down a runway like a model.

Malahola- Yuna Ito. I love this song. Its a nice song if you understand the lyrics XD. The music video of Malahola is really nice. I listen to this song when im happy. I love the lyrics of this song also. She speaks in english sometimes throughout the song.

"The Big Sleep"

Streetlight Manifesto.
I absolutely love this song... my favorite line from it is: "You're the only person with a half-decent heart". Just leaves a big impact, and hey, Ska is totally one of my favorite genres. :)

Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer) - Freemasons Featuring Sophie Ellis-Bextor (My God, that's a mouthful!)

I love this song. I like most of the stuff the Freemasons work on, but this is really really good. I normally find her voice quite annoying, but it works on this song. Catchy chorus and a really dancy beat. It's one of her best songs for years.

Michael Jackson - Morphine

I'm not just listening to this song because it has interesting lyrics but because it's quite catchy itself...

The Sea and the Rhythm - Iron and Wine
It's nice folk/folk rock song. It's not the best song ever, but still it's quite good and it has its moments. Plus the guy plays the banjo which you don't hear to often. It's a nice relaxed, gentle song.

Linkin Park - New Divide

I only briefly heard this song at the end of the new Transformers film, so I had nothing to do just before and saw my friend favourited it on YouTube. A very chilling, but still exciting song from the band. I'm not surprised to say they managed to provide another song, but captivating nevertheless.

Polyamorous ~ by Breaking Benjamin

Been on a huge Breaking Benjamin kick lately since getting my iPod back from Boot Camp. My roommate has some kickin' bass speakers in our room that blasts the stuff pretty deep so I've been fire'n off BB's songs lately.

Miley Cyrus - The Climb

I'm not an enormous fan of hers or whatsoever, but I fell in love with this song as I soon as I heard it. At the time, I was going through a very difficult and dark time in my life. This song literally pulled myself together to actually fight the battles and climb the mountains. It makes me feel as if nothing's too hard to achieve, really.

Bury Your Head - Saosin.

I'm not really into screamo/punk, or whatever people would catagorize this under, but I love the lyrics in this song, the acoustic version is well done as well, if I may say so myself. xD Very rocky song. Absolutely love it.

'They have been the ones who've seen enough, This is what you call Love...!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back