[V4] What Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V.I.C - Get Silly
I find the lyrics awesome and the song addicting. Plus the melody is just crank. A 9/10[

Enya - Only Time (Remix)

I love this song to bits!

Her voice is so distant and comforting. Like an angel so to speak.

The lyrics are so beautiful and the remix version spices up the song in a really awesome way.

Makes me feel as though I'm lying on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean when I shut my eyes. XD

10/10

Sonic Youth - The Eternal

Just came out a few days ago. Obviously not as great as their earlier stuff, but I'm enjoying it more than their last few albums. And I'm pretty sure it has one of my favorite opening tracks ever.

You Are So Last Summer, by Taking Back Sunday.

Total addiction to this song, and I WILL get down to covering it, and putting it on YouTube soon enough. God, the lyrics, the beat of the music, lead singer's voice... Everything's great in this song.

"You're a touch! Overrated... You're a lush! And I hate it! / If I'm just bad news! Than you're a liar!!!"

9/10 (I liked the hardstyle remix quite a bit)

Together We Will Live Forever by Clint Mansell

Give it Away Now - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Mod Edit: PLease put more effort into your posts eg if you like/dislike the song and why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cutting Crew - I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight

I love this song. XD

I used to hate listening to it at work every day until I saw 'Hot Rod'. XD

The music starts playing in the scene where the chick Rod likes emerges somewhere near where they're eating.

It's all dramatic and in slow motion and she does the hair flick. XD

Now every time I listen to it I crack up and remember the movie. XD

Good times.

10/10

Silver Springs - Fleetwood Mac

The more I listen to it, the more entranced I get. It's a really beautiful song, I love the buildup, from the slow beginning, to the powerful, and bitter chorus. It's brilliant. It's a complete travesty that it got taken off the Rumours album, it should have been the standout song of the album, not a hidden gem D=

Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls
I'm rather addicted to this song, they sound like a normal rock band but they really have something about them which makes them stand out, certainly this song at least. It's got a great rythmn to is, and the vocals are very good, as are the lyrics :awesome:

Kings of Leon: Manhattan

This song has been stuck in my head over the past few days, I've been humming it everywhere I go. I love the Guitar riffs and licks in the verses and the melody is very catchy too.

Just a really good song for relaxing.

Little Wing - JAM Project

Currently addicted to this piece, the opening theme to the anime, Scrapped Princess. This song's rather upbeat and serves as a brilliant way to usher the audience into the show, as well as a pleasing form of entertainment.

A 10/10 for me!

Running Through The Garden - Fleetwood Mac

I really didn't expect much from their Say You Will album. I thought "they're in their late 50s, they'll be pretty crap" but I was so wrong. Stevie's voice isn't as nasally as it was on her Trouble In Shangri-La album, and it sounds quite strong. Especially on this song. I love this song already. It's got such a great beat, and I love the lyrics. Lindsey and Stevie harmonize great, despite the telling absence of Christine McVie. It's one of my favourites from the Say You Will album, and definitely up to the standards of some of her best songs, like Sara.

Battlefield - Jordin Sparks

Epic song is epic. It's clearly equal to any other song released this year and possibly superior, she's very strong vocally and the lyrics are great and can really get her emotion out through the song, the beat is fantastic. Can't really fault the song tbqh.

Roadhouse Blues - The Doors
The live version of course. Also it's not a blues song, but it does have an amazing riff, one of their best. Ray Manzarek's keyboard is really noticable too, but like almost any song by the Doors it's absolutely dominated by Jim Morrison, brilliant singing and some nice lyrics. Also him talking to crowd at the end is epic.

Linkin Park - New Divide
I keep playing the music video over and over on youtube.
Absolutely love the song. (The vid is awesome too.)

Junya Nakano, Masashi Hamauzu & Nobuo Uematsu - Servants of the Mountain

Yup, this is from Final Fantasy X, the theme of Mt. Gagazet - my favourite =)

Glorious - Muse
It's a shame this only made the Japanese release because it's one of the best tracks on the album. The bass to it is pretty cool; it's something quite different I think.

Robbie Williams- Rock DJ

A long time fav. of mine. Couldn't get it out of my head recently. Nice tune and voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back