[V4] What Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbird - Alter Bridge

I love this song. It has good lyrics and a longer than usual guitar solo as both the lead vocalist and the lead guitarist do a guitar solo each. Quite a long song almost lasting 8 minutes which I love because it means it is less frequent I have to keep pressing skip back. Great song + over 5 minutes = awesome.

Hosanna by Hillsong United
10/10
I love this song! It's about praising the Lord. I also like the lead of this song. I tried it many times, sounds so cool! Praise God! Hosanna in the highest!

Rev Theory-Voices
9/10

Although the song is cool and does fits Orton's heel character, I still prefer his former "Burn my light" entrance theme. Added to this, I am ordering both the "Age of Orton" shirt plus the new WWE Voices Soundtrack :D

Hell Yeah by Rev Theory.

Awesome song, and opening song for WWE One Night Stand 2008.

Rev Theory-Voices
9/10

Although the song is cool and does fits Orton's heel character, I still prefer his former "Burn my light" entrance theme. Added to this, I am ordering both the "Age of Orton" shirt plus the new WWE Voices Soundtrack :D

Hell yeah, Rev Theory are awesome. Legend Killer I also prefered Burn My Light compared to Voices but I still like it. The only gutted thing about the song is that it isn't on Rev Theory's album. :(

I hate that.

One Night in Bangkok - Murray Head

LOL This song is a great 80's classic in the same league as "Turning Japanese" by The Vapors and "99 Luftballoons" by Nena. I always thought it was a great song but I never knew its origin. Apparently, its a song from a musical called "Chess". The lyrics certainly make more sense now that I get the chess references throughout the song.

Apparently an American has shown up in Bangkok for a world chess tournament and goes to see the city. While he's out the city tries to seduce him and he resists. I guess to find the song funny, you have to realize that Bangkok is the epicity of filth, depravity, and sleeze. Some of the better lyrics include:

American:
"I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine"

American:
"I'd let you watch, I would invite you
But the queens we use would not excite you"

Roll With It - Oasis
Lately, this has really been sticking in my mind by them. For some reason the lyrics are hard to get out of my head. Plus, the drumming is brilliant.

Slither - Velvet Revolver

Brilliant song, I just can't get over the intro and the verse riff they have been stuck in my head for ages. I really love Slash's solo too, I guess I just really love the song
:monster:

Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig Van Beethoven
10/10
This song relaxes me. Everytime that I feel like I am alone, I listen to this song. If only I could play the piano, I would definitely play this song.

Move Mania by SASH!

This guy is a legendary Dance DJ artist. This is just an example of an awesome classic, love it thoroughly, and it's rather catchy. Old school stuff ftw :gasp:

Fantaisie Impromptu by Chopin
10/10
Classic stuff FTW! Sounds very soothing and very difficult to play... I think. This is one of my favorite classical songs played in piano.

She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby

Hahaha Another great 80's classic. This song has so many funny quirks and little oddities, it's great.

The Winner Takes It All - ABBA

I'd forgotten how much I like this song until I heard it on my iPod the other night. It's really powerful, and you can tell how emotional the singer is, one of my favourites by ABBA.

Fantaisie Impromptu by Chopin
10/10
Classic stuff FTW! Sounds very soothing and very difficult to play... I think. This is one of my favorite classical songs played in piano.
I'll have to listen to that, I love Chopin.

Stand My Ground - Within Temptation

6/10

Not really impressed. Although the instruments are used pretty well but I don't like the vocals and the tune of the song. It's not even the original song, it's like from a concert or something.

Suzie Hold On by Saxon

I was listening to Saxon's Wheels of Steel album this afternoon, and as a result this song got stuck in my head.

I am currently listening to My pace from Bleach. I must say that it is an exccelent song especially the full version. I love this song I just get alot of feelings when I listen to it.

Kick Me When I'm High - Sum 41

Awesome song. Probably one of my absolute favorites on the list Busta gave me to listen to. Great a melody and fantastic lyrics. Wonderful energy to the song.

Everything's Magic by Angels & Airwaves

An ear relaxing alternative rock music by Tom DeLonge (former Blink 182 member) and his band AVA or Angels & Airwaves. Doesn't sound good though if live.

Hot N Cold - Katy Perry

It was a question on a maispace quiz, so I had to stick it on xD It's super catchy and it makes me smile =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back