[V5] What are you currently listening to?

Shpongle - Around The World In A Tea Daze

Definately one of my favourite songs of all time and one my my favourite song titles haha. Always makes me smile. Just a laid back ambient track with somewhat psychedelic and indian (goa) influences. Bit of flutes added in for good measure. Though 11 minutes long. Fine by me, but I know a few people who dislike a song over 4 minutes. Their loss if you ask me. Amazing how they can tell the story of an acid trip in 11 minutes without saying as little as a word =D

10/10

A Sorta Fairytale - Tori Amos

In my opinion one of Tori's best songs. Both the instrumental and her voice is relaxing and comfortable to listen to. Also the music video is quite unique, never seen anything like it.

What Was I thinkin'- Dierks Bentley​

Even though i'm not a huge fan of country itself, Dierks Bentley is one of the few that I listen to. This song is just frickin awesome XD. It makes me laugh actually :hmmm: i'm sure people could relate to this haha. It's a cute song I think. Dierks' very talented and has great a voice. The lyrics too x]
Very hmmm, catchy I would say. I could keep listening to this song for awhile if I really wanted to xD​

10/10​

The Dоctor;775849 said:
Sandstorm - Darude
Back from when dance was decent to listen to. Brings back memories of being a hXc raver back in primary school.

YES! Amazing track. Though the rest of the album is hardly impressive. It's a shame Sandstorm set the bar too high.

Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard.

Recently heard these guys have been on hiatus and I wasn't impressed. A severely underated Hip-Hop group and they deserve to be more well known. The song itself is a classic in it's own genre.

9/10

Airplanes Part 2 - B.O.B ft Hayley Williams and Eminem

I love this song. I like part 1 but this one is even better, to me, because of Eminem's part. And it's a longer song. And I don't know... I just love the lyrics. One of my favourite songs at the minute, 10/10

Aphrodite's Child - 666

8/10

OK so I think this is one of the most barmy albums I own - late 60s Greek prog rock band go for full-scale crazy (including one song where a woman repeats the same few words over and over in increasingly hysterical tones). But it works really well and is a must for anyone with an interest in prog rock.

'Hands' - m-flo

I've listened to this a billion times already, it's that addictive. It's one of the many m-flo songs that motivates me to stay on task and do things, like cleaning, it's a good housework song. ^_^

10/10

Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400
Another classic from the 90s. I still hear it now and again when I'm on a night out and it still gets just as much love now as it did back then.

30 Seconds To Mars - Closer To The Edge

I kinda adore this song. I'm not a really fan of the band, but I fell in love with Jared Leto's vocals instantly in this. I love the chanting in the background and it feels like a song that everyone sings around the campfire ... or in a less campy situation. It's incredibly catchy.

9/10

Asher Roth- I love College
EDIT: Awwh this is the clean-- ah whatever xD
This song makes me chuckle :8F:

I'm not a huge of Asher Roth myself but, this song is frickin' awesome XD.
It made me in a better mood actually :rofl:

I'm sure some college kids could relate LOL.

It's so catchy and it's just good jam (y)
it's more like a party song but hey whatever works right?

8/10
♪I'm nice right now, man
I-I feel good
If you have a drink
Would you please put it in the air?

That party last night was awfully crazy I wish we taped it
I danced my ass off and had this one girl completely naked
Drink my beer and smoke my weed but my good friends is all I need
Pass out at 3, wake up at 10, go out to eat then do it again
Man, I love college

I wanna go to college for the rest of my life
Sip Banker's Club and drink Miller Lite
On Thirsty Thursday and Tuesday Night Ice
And I can get pizza a dollar a slice

So fill up my cup, let's get fucked up
I'm next on the table, who want what?
I am champion at beer pong
Allen Iverson, Hakeem Olajuwon

Don't even bounce, not in my house
Better hope you make it otherwise you naked
Time isn't wasted when you're getting wasted
Woke up today and all I could say is

Um, that party last night was awfully crazy I wish we taped it

Man, I love college, ay!
And I love drinking, ay!
I love women, ay!
Man, I love college

I can't tell you what I learned from school but
I could tell you a story or two, um
Yeah, of course I learned some rules
Like don't pass out with your shoes on
(Get the Sharpie!)

And don't leave the house 'til the booze gone
(No, we're not leaving)
And don't have sex if she's too gone
When it comes to condoms put two on
(Trust me)
Then tomorrow night find a new jawn

Hold the beer bong, nothing wrong with some fun
(Here, hold this)
Even if we did get a little bit too drunk
Time isn't wasted when you're getting wasted
Woke up today and all I could say is

(I wish we taped)

Man, I love college, ay!
I love drinking, ay!
I love women, ay!
I love college

Now if everybody would please
Put their drink as high as they can
As high as they can
(As high as they can)
And repeat after me

Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
Freshmen! Freshmen!
Freshmen! Freshmen!

Do something' crazy! Do somethin' crazy!
Do something' crazy! Do somethin' crazy!
Keg stand! Keg stand!
Keg stand! Keg stand!

(That party last night)
Man, I love college
I love it!
(That party last night)
Alright everybody, I gotta head back to class for a little bit

(I wish we taped)
(You know it's going down)
(You're all invited, bring your friends)
Man, I love college

Do I really have to graduate?
Or can I just stay here for the rest of my life?♪

~Date Rape ~ Sublime ~9/10~

This song is so catchy and fuckin hilarious lol i cant sto listeingto it XDDDD even if you dont personally like fast ligt rock music(or whtever it is) you should atleast try and listen to it b/c its so funny XD

The evil soundtrack of weirdness that is Giygas' theme.

It's creepy, even after all of these years. o_O

Apoptygma Berzerk - Backdraft

I wish they still made tracks like this, though vocals have vastly improved over the last 20 years, the music isn't as EBM-ish anymore. I guess you give and take <3.

"Struggle for life. Increasing." "Core check. Ventilation. Engage. ..." Freezing in this "strobled" life, My dead falls to the ground. Fighting with myself in search for life. Greedy fingers haunting me, I'm on my own again Noone inside, noone to blame Vegify with blasphemi so evil will return And try to penetrate my soul Subsonic structure storing information in my mind Through eyes and ears I reach my goal Malfunction syntetic system is our destiny We're psychic trained to win the war The reason as that we obey what you oppose Are listen to my conscious going wild Slip inside now, watch me fall And watch me flow 'Cause we are changing structure So kill the light and watch me glow Freezing in this strobled life, my dead falls to the ground Fighting with myself in search for life. Greedy fingers haunting me, I'm on my own again Noone inside, am I insane?

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Sort of an old song, but definitely THE best from the band. Coincidentally, it's the song that got me into listening to their stuff and becoming a fan. I love how the frontman can easily convey emotion through the lyrics. I especially love it towards the end when the music picks up and it comes to a brilliant ending.

10/10

~Bad Touch ~ Bloudhound Gang ~9/10~

......I dont think im a pervert for listening to this song.....its catchy and besides me and my friends tend to sing all the words whenever were in a crowded place and if anyone gives us odd looks we just stare right back while still singing XDDD But back to the song, its really catchy, easy to learn, and a tottally badass song XD Bloudhound gang rulez :tehe:

Last edited:
Hahaha! I was listening to them earlier today and it was so nostalgic haha. And The Ballad of Chasey Lane. Classics.

Celldweller - Switchback

Gives me goosebumps whenever I hear it. A true Eargasm <3.

Kelly Rowland Feat. David Guetta - Commander

Ace song. I like it when these two team up to do a song and I'm hoping their next song is just as good as this and When Love Takes Over. However, this triumphs over the latter as my favourite song just lately. It's well produced and carefully put together with a climatic ending.

10/10

Justin Timberlake- Summer Love

I always liked Justin as a solo artist and he is very popular. He does really good music I think. This song fits right in huh? Summertime xD. 'Tis a very fun upbeat, cute song I think =) Justin has a really nice voice and has a charm about him.

Even though it's not his latest, it's still a great song :ryan:

10/10

Back