[V5] What are you currently listening to?

Shakira - Whenever, Wherever

It's the original song that got me liking it. Might be a bit of an old song, but I love it because it reminds me of the vast amount of times I've been to Spain. Shakira's pretty hawt in the video as well doing her thing, especially when she's got mud all over her.

10/10

Can I just say, I had to listen to Agnes yesterday after I saw you changed your name from Jacob Black haha. As soon as I saw it I just had to listen. But I wont lie, Release Me is a wonderful song. Not so sure about the others in comparisson though.

Sadiztik:Injektion - Realize The Suicide

Never heard this song before now and I don't think I will listen to it too often after today either. Just listening to an album and this song features on it. Nothing fantastic and nothign worth saying about it really. It's just...pretty shit.

2/10

Do It Well- Jennifer Lopez

I'll be honest, I don't really like Jennifer Lopez but this song is just fun and upbeat xD tis very catchy.​

Even though I don't particulary like Jennifer as an artist, I do really like this song. I think it came out in 07 if I recall :hmmm: I'm surprised it wasn't that popular tbh :hmmm: I thought a lot of people liked JL.​

Still nonetheless, a really fun song to jam out to :ryan: the beat is nice too.​

10/10​

Lexington - Chiodos

I've been starting to get into the music that I used to like, for whatever reason. I distinctly remember sitting in my friend's room with her on a sleepover playing this on repeat. :lew: I really liked it back then and I still do now.

You wont be leaving my arms ever. I promise you that
Even if you want me to let go honey
Even if you want me to let go
You wont be leaving my arms ever. I promise you that
Even if you want me to let go honey
Even if you say the things that make me want to lose you
Screaming from the inside of me, lonely and pleading phantasm
We only get what we see; gazing so desperately
Between the things that we fear; gazing so desperately
Alive with illusions; we're watching segregating illusions
Between the things that we see and the things that we fear
No, no it wont make this easier

9/10

^ Chiodos is a good band. I love their song Baby You Wouldn't Last A Minute On The Creek (both electric and acoustic) xD

--

Saving Grace - The Maine

I believe this is officially the billionth time this song's playing. I love the lyrics, and this song gets stuck in my head all day. I even find myself humming it at work, I think people know the song at work by now, without even hearing it. It's friggin' awesome. Love the lyrics.

I walk the tightrope,
You're my way home, you're my backbone...

I walk the fault line,
In a dirt field, in the spring time...

10/10

~ Supermodel(You better work!) ~ RuPaul ~10/10~

Lol before i say how awesome this song is i'd advise that most guys not even try to listen to this lol even a few girls would just hate this lol. But on to the song this song is so....:hmmm: glamorous is a way of puting it lol but its up beat easy to learn the words and the version im listening to is the only good one and also i believe it was the first version but if you do try this song its just awesome and cooleo. Also if you do click te link to the video be prepared for supermodels lol b/c the only good, clear version of this sng i could find was this one but honestly i dont like watching the video of a song unless its the music vid or amv lol. :x3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMT-sNWeMhk

Phil Collins - Another Day in Paradise

Surely I don't need to say anything fancy about this song other than the fact that it's a perfect 10?

I had to listen to the original because yesterday on TV there was this TV personality called Di Leva. He is some sort of cross dressing singer who just recently released a tribute album. His version's of Another Day in Paradise and Man in the Mirror are okay, but hardly touch the originals in terms of style. So yeah, I felt the need to listen to the originals now.

Up nexty is obviously Man in the Mirror by Wacko <3. 11/10. It's in The Mason's Top 10 of All Time.

Genghis Tron - Board up the House

Rating: 9.5/10

I like this song merely because of the voice, and the music. I have no idea really what the lyrics are going on about, though it seems apocalyptic. Last days on earth, maybe an outbreak or epidemic of some kind. Something you might hear in a zombie movie.

~ Brass Monkey ~ Beastie Boys ~9/10~

Eargasmic to say the least for you old hip hop fans lol XD its awesome, cooleo and the Beastie boys are totally amazing. This songs also a little bit funny with beastie boys voices but this song is hard not to like in my opinion so get yourself a Brass monkey cocktail and listen to this old hip hop beat :x3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehaA7_97KE0

Drake- 9am in Dallas.
The beat and the lyrics are just great. Ive had it on repeat for about 15minutes, song just doesnt seem to get old. Should of been on his album.
"smart kids smokin weed, honor roll." love that.

Spark - Nattradio

OH MY GOD! NEW BAND! I love spotify. Really impressed so far, though I will say all 3 songs I have listened to so far have all been pretty much the same so hopefully the rest of the album and the next one aren't exactly the same or I will become disapointed. I love it so far though.

Upon early impressions this band get's a 9/10.

A day in the Life - The Beatles

I read the news today oh boy about a lucky man who made the grade, and though the news was rather sad I just had to laugh I saw the photograph.

Such a good. It has a weird vibe to it that cheers me up.

He blew his mind out in a car he didn't notice that the lights had changed a crowd of people stood and stared they'd seen his face before nobody was really sure if he was from the house of lords.

I really enjoy the drums in the song, the way their synced in is just amazing. John Lennon's voice is erry and yet majestic.

I love to turn you on.

10/10

Britney Spears - Gimme More

I've not heard this for ages and it's still very catchy now. Britney may have looked a bit loopy back then, but she was able to put on a good record with this song. The lyrics can repeat themselves a bit too much towards the end, but I still count this as one of my Britney favourites.

9/10

Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty

9/10

The only bad thing about this album is the title. Big Boi, one half (the unfairly overlooked half) of the great duo Outkast has made his solo debut, and the result is one of the best rap albums in recent years. The song with Janelle Monae is a real highlight.

Bellissima - DJ Quicksilver
Really loving the 90s trance/dance stuff at the minute. It's flogging a long dead horse, but the whole genre was far superior back then.

Color - The Maine

Such an upbeat song. The lyrics are great and so cheerful, but serious at the same time. I think that's what I like most about this song. It's not a retarded song with a nice beat, it's actually telling you something. Definitely a great one of The Maine's new album Black and White. :ryan:

She'll let it slide
All the things that I
Have running through my mind
Will all be gone in time
Remember son
All the things you've done
And all the things you lost
And all the things you won

We're just trying to find some color in this
Black and white world

Tell me everything(will be alright)
Walk this way with me(into the light)
If you can let it slide
Baby just for the night
Just know that everyone feels broken sometimes

Should have taken time
Things will be just fine
To bite the hand that feeds
Coz nothings ever mine
And just wait your turn
And always try to learn
To love the ones that don't show love in return

If you can let it slide
Baby just for the night

When you walking backwards
Don't be afraid to close your eyes
Coz the truth is darling
That everything will be alright(alright)

Tell me everything(tell me everything)
Walk this way with me(Just tell me anything)
If you can let it slide
Baby just for the night

If you can let it slide
Baby just for the night

Oh yeah, everyone feels weak sometimes
Yeah we all feel fucked up sometimes...

Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You

Probably in my top five songs from her. I loved that she made this, especially since My December was quite a dark album. Fun songs like these suit her much better. I love the general theme of the song, which is the title. Kelly's one of the best vocalists out there and I love how she can push herself more than she should do and come out with fantastic results.

10/10

Muse - Neutron Star Collision

Heard it on the radio the other day when Sirius XM's Alt Nation had said Matthew is now an item with Kate Hudson. This is definitely the side of Muse I enjoy the most, and I love it.

It is kind of lame the official video has gay twifag stuff in it though, those dudes make me want to barf. I've seen roadkill that looks more fuckable than them, how dare they desecrate muse with their fail :elmo:

I give it a 10 :gmonster:

Spark! - Ett Lejon I Dig

I hate my Spotify for scrobbling their shit wrong. I refuse to listen to it on Spotify because of that. But I adore. Discovered them last night and now they are like my new drug. I really enjoy them <3. This is definately the best track though.

10/10

Mustang Nismo - Brian Tyler ft. Slash
Because the song is freakin' BADASS!

Mod Edit: Please expand on your post. This is a post count section and it can be elaborated on. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back