Vincent Vs Cloud, who is stronger

• Vincent

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Cloud

Votes: 74 60.7%

• Total voters
cloud cause he can block bullets with his sword
i doubt vincent would be able to block clouds buster sword with his gun

well thats if cloud can touch vincent... he is waaaaaay faster than cloud and it will take forever for cloud to lay a single attack on him.
vincent can almost fly as u see in the movie when he saves cloud

Everything and anything seen in AC is irrelevant. LOL.

Cloud WINS he is MAKO crazy!

Cloud definently. He is the one who beat Sephiroth THREE times.

Although, it depends on what you mean by power. Do you mean in terms of strength or magic ability? If you talking about magic ability then Vincent. But then he is beaten in this by Aeris.

If you are talking about strength, then Cloud, although I bet Barret is physically stronger than him, and Cid could possibly be too. Cloud has more agility than them though.

Last edited:
Technically speaking...He defeated Jenova on multiple occasions...JENOVA, the planet hopping virus that wiped out an entire civilization of people.

Cloud. While VIncent was pretty powerful, he has the same limit in as all other characters in FF7; only 9999 HP. And If u leveled Cloud and got Omnislash, Cloud will do 9999 points of Damage. so, cloud can do a one hit kill. and if you attack vincent with cloud in FF7 it does hit him. In AC, Cloud was slowly being drained by the Geostigma, so Kadaj basically got to fight a weaker cloud, and cloud had Kadaj at his mercy, but had the "justice" impulse that all heros have that makes them want to spare the bad guys life. and in DoC, Rosso probably ran because it wasn't her mission to kill cloud. She wanted Chaos, which meant Vincent.

Cloud, he has spd and the bullets won't be able to anything to him coz he'll just kick it with his Huge Sword

I'd defiantly say cloud besided the fact that hes killed sephiroth multiple times as well as destroyed Bahamut sin..ect in advent children he was blocking bullets non stop during most of the fights and he swings that massive sword ungodly fast and he got shot in the head in advent children and only had a bloody mark on his head as well as surviving the shot to the chest at the end(though he did almost die there). As cool as vincent cloud has got the uper hand in pretty much every aspect of the fight.

Vincent will surely win against Cloud, In the Gold Saucer, where you canget cloud's final limit break wherein you have to fight lots of enemies and survive and collect pointsin order to obtain omnislash, i used Vincent and won easily, while when i used cloud, he never reached the last monster... Vincent's speed and shape-shifting powers will surely confuse cloud and finally beat his ass out! don't forget Cerberus! speed shooting!

Technically speaking...He defeated Jenova on multiple occasions...JENOVA, the planet hopping virus that wiped out an entire civilization of people.

why are some people here saying that cloud defeated this and that, remember he didn't defeat everything by himself, it is always a party or a team...

Last edited:
After playing DoC, I believe Vincent is the strongest life form on that planet. I mean, JESUS. He made Cloud look like a puss.

I'm going to have to go with Cloud on this one even though I do like Vincent a lot more just because he's cool. But I think Cloud would most likely win if they were pinned against each other

Back