Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Shelke

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Shalua

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters
I'm a Lucrecia fan, plus Vincent loves her;) ........But she is alive...in FF7 cave scene she said that like Sephy she can't die too easly.:cry2:

yeah,you're right.
Lucrecia isn't dead,she's only sealed in a cave but she can still feel and that means she's very alive.

discussed on so many other forums, with yuffie being the favourite. so, who do you think should be vinny's girl?
i'm going for yuffie, i'm a big fan of the yuffentine theory!

if this is true, im in the minority... i think Yuffie was annoying and out of the four times i completed the game, the last three i didn't bother unlocking her... the whole side quest annoyed the hell out of me...

oh,then why did you replied here with no reason?
that's called somehow spamming,but don't get me wrong.
i don't think you did anything bad anyway,cause i spam all the time.
and not to be off the topic that much the only reason i didn't voted Yuffie instead of Lucrecia is that Yuffie is so much different and troublemaker and Vincent is very quite and not too talkative.

i could never imagine those two as a happy couple.

Why does there always have to be pairings in FF7? How unoriginal. Vincent is supposed to be a lonely character, even though he moved on from Lucrecia in DoC... he doesn't necessarily have to be paired up with Yuffie.

*EDITS POST*

Kill me I'm a hypocrite. Shelke/Vincent all the way. Lucrecia... I... didn't like her. ;_;

Last edited:
Actually, I think Yuffie is too young for Vincent.

And too cross-eyed.

Face it, people! Vincent needs a fine lookin' lady. Not a drooling materia-stealing retard.

This being said, I chose no one. I think his love is dead. So too bad for him. He seems like he is okay all by his lonesome.

it wud b lucrecia he hasnt gotten over her nd he never will get over her, thats y he is always in the somberish mood nd it just wudnt b vincent then

I think he should go with Yuffie. They're just so cute togteher. Plus, she evem manages to turn her airsickness into a flirting technique. =P While she's talking to Vincent on the Shera, she starts rubbing her chest. XD And we don't know what Vincent's reaction was, but from hers, " What?! What?! " it must have been odd. Plus, Yuffie was really the only one ( other than Lucrecia ) that he really relied on sometimes.

It's got to be Lucrecia, She is(was) the only girl for Vincent.

Lucrecia mainly because :

YuffiexVincent is EWW!!! because shes like 19and its so wrong!!

And i dont know who the other 2 are lol.

And Lucrecia is pretty :D

you cant base it on looks, and besides as stated in the game
Lucrecia basically says that she blew it with him and that they were never meant to be
. Yuffie - her personallity clashes to much with Vincent. Shelke - as much as she proberbly be good for vincent, she's stuck in a 9 year old's body. I mean come on how can that possibly work?? Personally i voted nobody, not because he will never find someone, but because its just not those listed in the poll.

I prefer Vincent/Tifa to be honest, but if we're talking about actual possibilities, then I'm gonna have to go with Lucrecia. He loved her, and he always will. I think it's obvious Shelke cares for him, but he doesn't seem to see her that way, I think Yuffie annoys him somewhat xD

Lucrecia obviously, but that was a very mixed up relationship.

I see Vincents future with Shelke, and I do think he sees it that way, I think it will take time.

The others saw that Shelke and Vincent have a connection, however, I hope Vincent waits another 6 years at least!

6 Years? Whats that going to do. Shelke can't age. it states that clearly in the game, if that is what your getting at. She hasnt aged since she was 10, when in actually fact she is roughly 19. So either way it wouldnt work. She may have the mental maturity but her body is for ever going to be a ten-year-olds.

Back