Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Shelke

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Shalua

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters
Just a word of warning clean_queen, but reviving a year old post will get you in trouble with the mods. It's been dead for a long time, so you should try out some of the newer threads instead of resurrecting this one.

Actually hon, no you won't. We don't mind older threads being bumped if they could be a nice topic open for discussion, etc...You guys are more than welcome to resurrect threads. Staff discussed this quite some time ago.

well number 1 would be lucrecia of course, but since shes dead second would be shalua because she's sort of similar to lucrecia, but same problem. I think fit wouldn't fit with the rest because shelke and yuffie are too young. But i don't think he should be alone. So i think he should be with someone who we haven't be introduced to.

Well, I think Lucrecia, she's not exactly dead is she, shes in that weird crystal thingy.....maybe one day she could like get over her trauma and get outta there?

Vincent still seems to love her, I thin Yuffie is just like the side kic. As for Shelke. Come on she's a kid...I know she's like mentally 19 but still.....no. Shalua never crossed my mind either

Lucrecia all the waaaaay

Vincent and Yuffie? Just no... Vincent is old enough to be her grandfather. And there is no way that their personalities would be compatible. Sure there is the old belief that personalities attract, but couples have to have some things in common for the relationship to work.

I really do not like Vincent with anyone. I'd rather he remain single. Lucretia was enough for him. He doesn't need to watch a woman he loves grow old and die while he remains the same age.

vincent is half beast he doesnt need a girl

Mod Edit

Please Put more effort into your post

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually hon, no you won't. We don't mind older threads being bumped if they could be a nice topic open for discussion, etc...You guys are more than welcome to resurrect threads. Staff discussed this quite some time ago.

Whoops! Just re-read the rules, and I apparently broke two of them. My apologies :blush:

I agree with Rydia 100%! Vincent is better off by himself than with somebody that could practically be his granddaughter. I understand that people want him to have someone happy and upbeat in his life, but the whole point of Vincent's story is that he doesn't get a happy ending with somebody else. He was in love with Lucrecia, and he will never get over her, even if he lived for another 50 years. I'd rather see him move on with his life alone than sitting in a cave waiting for a woman who is never coming out, and than seeing him move on with the immature Yuffie. Vincent is better off just continuing to live his life without anybody else.

Hmm...Then again...Why necessarily "Vinny's girl?"
Maybe a "Vinny's boy"?

Now, Yuffie is of an excellent height for him, she is also very young so could accompany him through his life for longer than if he chose an older woman.

I do not understand why so many people chose Lucrecia though...I mean, she betrayed him and would never want to be with him anyway because...she is just plain :wacky:...She'd rather go for Jenova's torso or something.

Hello he only loved one person Lucrecia.

Also I saw Vincent as more of a father figure to shualke for she didn't now much about emotion and love and vincent is seen helping her and explaining things to her.

Also I think vincent would have the same feeling I have towards Yuffie and these feeling are : annouance and erertation.

He loved Lucrecia and none else and Yuffie is too small, like Vincent age is in the 30s while Yufie is only 16

Last edited:
I picked da Lucretia beacause through the whole game, it is based upon the visions of Lucretia Vincent gets and his memoriesof her. Hell, i think he's obsesses with her and just wont let go

Sialina, :)
What on earth does that have to do with Vincent's unrequited love? 0_o

Anyway, I'm amazed no one suggested it could be a GUY. He is OBVIOUSLY so feminine and has fashion sense...so he must be gay. I vote for Cid x Vincent...

Oh, and Yuffentines sound pretty damn convincing too, like this one (it's a great comic, though it starts off a tad crappy on the art) http://growth.smackjeeves.com/comics/34093/chapter-1-cover/

Last edited:
For me personally, it has to be Yuffentine. <3
Love them as a couple because they are so opposite.
I hated how Vincent blamed himself for Lucrecia, Even though the whole of DoC is about Vincent x Lucrecia I like how Yuffie was in it and it showed Yuffentine where he saved her, lols. =)

- Yuffie.

Can't some people be serious here?If you don't like Vincent then don't post and turn this into a ridiculous thread.

Back on topic.I strongly support Vincent x Lucrecia.If he didn't love her that much he would have already found a replacement and there's no clue that there's romance going on with the rest of the girls.

Back