Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Shelke

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Shalua

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters
oh yeah Dark Fantasy X, that was pretty plan to see. 'specally with that 'fall/trip' in one of the cutscenes just before a flashback, i think after you return to the headquaters - like that was an accident. I just dont see a relationship going anywhere between the two of them for the reasons stated in my previous post.

Vincent has spent his life fealing nothing but sorrow for Lucrecia's death. He still loves her. :)

I voted for Lucrecia earlier and still think she is Vincent's girl, yet I did see some kind of relationship blossom between him and Shelke. I know that now since I finished the game a few days ago. I feel so happy now. :P

Ahh if anyone it's Lucrecia. Unfortunately things went bad on all accounts dealing with Vincent's father, Hojo and Lucrecia hooking up, and eventually Lucrecia...dying. But then again...
Vincent's not really alive himself.
;)

true but he's more alive than Lucerica. At least hes moving about and being interactive with the rest of the world... when hes not totally depressed.

Vincent is like a 30 year old vampire.
Sooo, its not Yuffie.

Lucrecia (even though she's dead) Vampires like Dead people.
I CHOOSE HER!

Sleeps in a coffin and has some traits of one.
But that is what makes him cool.

I chose nobody because Vincent is one of those characters that I think would love only one person. Lucrecia is gone...so that's the end of it.

thats a pretty lonely look on life...
he will eventually get over her, considering hes immortal and all. i think hell come to realise that relationships cant last for ever, and in the relativity of time for him, very long either.
Poor Vinny

Yuffie - No way. For one, I think she's too young for him. And they don't look good together.

Lucrecia - She's the one for him, even though she's.. yeah. She compliments him pretty well.

Shelke - :|

Shalua - Shalua would go better with Barett. :P

I agree, Yuffie is his opposite...opposites attract.
If you want proof then see way at the end of the advent children credits; cloud on motorcycle and Yuffie calls him to talk about Vincent. Theyre always fighting together and Yuffie saves him once.

Just a word of warning clean_queen, but reviving a year old post will get you in trouble with the mods. It's been dead for a long time, so you should try out some of the newer threads instead of resurrecting this one.

Back