What Are You Currently Eating/Drinking?

A cup of tea and some toast.

10/10

A perfect meal anytime of the day, the toast is nice a golden and the tea is hot as can be, i'm hoping that it will make me feel good ready for bed.

im drinking a MONSTER BFC, and plan on another one right after, and i'm eating nothing. i'm gonna have a stomach ache that could kill an elephant, but MONSTER calms my heart when it's heavy, so i dont care.

Cranberry and Raspberry juice ^^

My mouth is totally dry, so I needed this drink so much. It's lovely juice, really sweet ^^

Um, 10/10?

A strong cup of coffee

You know Im tired when I get the coffee out. I hate having to drink it because it always makes me feel abit iffy >_>

5/10

I think I better grab some toast aswel but I well cba making any......alas, if only I was rich and hada butler, and a chef Id be all set

Swiss chocolate cake from Becky's Kitchen. The most delicious cake ever.

1000/10

Not really sure on this rating food out of a 10 thing, but uh....

Mt Dew 24 oz. = 10/10

Left over chicken noodle soup = 6/10

Something my mum made: 2/10

It was supposed to be Tablet, again, but she's done something differently and it ended up being toffee. Having a jaw problem + trying to eat toffee does not end well and so my jaw is in agony. -__-

Butter Chicken with rice and an Orange Juice
Makes a mighty fine dinner, filling as well
8/10

Cuppa Tea and Toast(lightly buttered)

10/10

A perfect late night snack for the restless soul that cannot sleep. I hoping that it will set me up for sleep, but hope is mearly a flickering light and then end of a very long tunnel for me tonight.

A double scotch (Grant's Neat)

9/10

A fine whiskey, it goes down a treat, leaves next to no after taste, also it's a killer because it goes down well, the next thing you know your stumbling around like a mentalist, a bottle of this and i'll be a happy man.

Water "Evian" that comes from France. It's fine, clean and soft mountain water.

10/10

And yes, I do drink A LOT of water :P

Lasagna with sauce and so much cheese mmmmmmm and am drinking fruit punch mmmmmm 10 out of 10.

Back