What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Maroon 5's newest hit. I think the name is Wake up call.

"Yeah" by Usher
7/10
Alright, was good when it first came out but I've heard it so many times it's worn out on me

"Laughed Until We Cried" by Jason Aldean
8/10
Good song, I first heard it at his concert it was really good. He doesn't usually sing songs like this which is probably why I like it so much

Oh geez, i'm actually listening to Leva's Polka, by Loituma i think, the original version.....

Its a random finish folk song, but its the most addictive thing ever, i can't stop listening to it 10/10

"Never Too Late" by Three Days Grace
8/10
I like a few of their songs, but don't really hear them much on the radio or anything, kinda good to hear this one.

Song: Amaranth
Artist: Nightwish
Rating: 8/10

A good taster for new singer Anette's more rocky vocals (as opposed to the ballady "Eva"), but still optimistically waiting to hear something from the new album that stands head to head with some of the stronger material between Oceanborn and Once. Good tune, though.

"Always Be My Baby" by Mariah Carey
9/10
Awsome voice and great song with great lyrics. Song kinda goes longer than I'd like it to though

1.Vicki Bell - Radical Dreamers (from Chrono Cross)

3.I love it because her voice sounds like a mixture of a kid and an adult.The guitar in the background is beautiful and the song is just so...relaxing.It's in japenese,so i don't understand it,but it's beautiful. ^_^

Last edited:
"Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi
7/10
Good to listen to once in a while, definitly a favorite of mine from him

"Canvas" - Dragon Ash
8/10
This song reminds me of a japanese Lost Prophets which is actually pretty cool

Survivalism - Nine Inch Nails

off there newest release, year zero
gret tune, its taken a while but this whole album has grown on me

Crush 40 - Never Turn Back
9/10
It's just awesome, like all of their stuff.

Police Truck - Dead Kennedys

9/10

Nothing like some Punk to get you up in the afternoon

aaand now:

War Pigs - Black Sabbath

10/10

I shouldn't have to explain why, any Sabbath Fan will know why.

Last edited:
Back