What Are You Currently Listening To V2

I'm currently listening to Phantom of the Opera -- got a 3CD 'Songs from the Musicals' thing yesterday and only listened to about half of them so far.
I think this song is amazing though.
9.5/10 x)
.5 off because I have to turn the volume down at the end because it hurts my ears ;D

Last edited:
Sexy Can I by Ray J

10/10

It's all about the lyrics...

"Sexy can I, hit it from the front,
then I hit it from the back.
know you like it like that.
then we take it to the bed, then we take it to the floor
then we chill for a second, then were back at it some more"

Superheroes - Edguy

5/10

Eh...it's not good. I can torture myself with worse music, but I wouldn't bother listening to this one again. The music video is strange as hell.

Space Monkey - Placebo

8/10
It's a good song, I don't think everyone would like it, but it is good

Mika - Big Girls (You're Beautiful)

8/10

I like a lot the song's of Mika; they always make me laught or smile at the lyrics. There're good to cheer you up!... in some weird way xD

Girls Aloud - Sexy no no no >_<

5/10

Its complete torture but its so god damn addictive...

" Whisper 'Honey' - No No No
You're delicious - Hell, No!
Were you dancing? - No No No
Sweet as toffee - No No No "

:wacky:

Rage Against The Machine - Take The Power Back

10/10

This song only emits pure win. Great, meaningful lyrics, and the only band which has really managed to combine rock and rap, and turn rap from epic fail into complete win.

3 Doors Down - It's not my time

10/10

High rating but their songs are epic because they have a real reason/moral behind them and their new self titled album will be epic. :neomon:

Stupid Girl - Garbage
9.5/10

My favourite Garbage song, I love Manson's voice. I dunno why I gave it 9.5, for some reason I just didn't think it worthy of a 10, despite it being my favourite by them..... I don't know....

The Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs

69 songs across 3 CDs by the band, virtually no filler. Stunning achievement and manages to be heartbreaking and hilarious along the way.

10/10

nice n sleazy- the stranglers
7/10
It's a fairly good song, not one of my favourites by them, but still very worth listening to.

Muscle Museum - Muse
7/10

Eh, not my favourite by Muse.. a bit repetitive I think, I do like the chorus though.

Highball Shooter by Deep Purple

This is one of the songs that really highlights the reason as to why I prefer David Coverdale over Ian Gillan. This guy was quite simply the best rock singer when he was still in his prime. Nice and bluesy voice with an edge to it.

10/10

Rawhide Theme - The Blues Brothers
9/10

I love this song, it's such a great part in the film aswell.

2shay? LOLWUT?

Hallelujah- Jeff Buckley
10/10

This song is epic win.
YARLY

Back