What Are You Currently Listening To V2

"Little Journey" - The Avalanches

5/10

Haven't really heard it much as it's new to my computer. The band itself is pretty awesome though.

"Free" - Asia

5.5/10

Too many Asia songs sound the same to me, and this isn't one of my favourites.

Okaeri - Ayaka

10/10

Everything about this song is great; amazing lyrics and emotions, great singer and the video is amazing as well as she managed to make herself look amazing in ordinary, every day cloths =]

Hey Joe- Jimi Hendrix
9/10
It's my favourite Hendrix song atm. The lyrics are the main thing that really get your attention, and the almost mournfull way he sings 'hey joe' make it great.

Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park

9.5/10

It's a very nice song everything was good about it.Just needed more emotion to it.

One Winged Angel
Rating 7/10
I like that little 1 minute added part, and the heavy metal, but I hate how they changed the lyrics. :(

- Common People – William Shatner
- 8/10
- It’s hilarious, he doesn’t sing (just talk) and it works fantastically in my opinion.

Are you gonna be my girl- Jet
9/10
I think it gets better the more times that I listen to it. I can't really descibr why I like it, I just do.

Low - FLO Rida feat. T.Pain
10/10

Haha, I hated this song at first but after I watched Step Up 2 The Streets I am sooooo hooked to it now xD
I wanna be a street dancer because of it. :wacky:

^ epic, epic, epic

Prayer Of The Refugee - Rise Against
8/10
It took me awhile to get used to the tempo, but now I can't stop listening to it!

Vitalic - OK Cowboy
8/10

France has given us some great dance acts in Daft Punk, Air and Justice, and Vitalic is an often overlooked addition to that list. His only album so far is a straight-up great dance album, and deserves a lot more attention. Please give us a follow-up Vitalic!

By_Myslf - Linkin Park

10/10

It's from their Reanimation CD, which I absolutely love. Awesome song, in my opinion.

Back