What Are You Currently Listening To V2

"Blue" - Smashing Pumpkins.

8/10.

Their earlier stuff may not be as good but it's definitely more melodic and relaxing. I'm starting to like this album more and more lately.

The Word Best Friend Becomes Redefined - Chiodos

9/10

I kinda just love it for this one part in the song, still awesome though.

"Pennyroyal Tea" - Nirvana.

8/10.

In Utero is easily the best album I've ever heard. Period.

In Utero is easily the best album I've ever heard. Period.
I prefer the best of Nirvana album, as it has "Where did you sleep last night"

Can't stand me now - The Libertines
8/10
It's not there best but it is good. I think Pete Doherty is underrated, as people only think of him as an addict.

Of Monsters and Heroes and Men - James

Im proper back in the James mood again, this ones off the new album and I liked it straight away, it's just a really good mellow song it's fabbo

"Balaclava" - Arctic Monkeys.

8/10.

What a surprise to find that my old version of Favourite Worst Nightmare had "Space Invaders" listed as "Teddy Picker" in place of this song. It was a much better song as well. D:

True Colours - Eva Cassidy
9/10

I love this song, it's so sweet and kind of sad. Eva's voice and style add lots of emotion to her version.

Disturbia - Rihanna

10/10

Well, Rihanna has done it again! Everytime she comes out with a new song, I like it more than the last. Disturbia is dark and edgy, and shows just how versatile Rihanna can be. I can't stop listening to it! xD

Butterflies & Hurricanes - The HARRP one. 9/10

Its well epic, well everything on this album is really but it's just brilliant. I like the end with the piano. Invincible is next, I love that even more :monster:

i am currently listening to Bleeding Mascara by ATREYU

8/10

its a very good song, i just feel that it could do with something more, not sure what tho, it just feels like it's missing something

Shell Shocked - Manowar
10/10

It's really got a great beat going to it. I sometimes pretend to drum along to it xD

Back