What Are You Currently Listening To? V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evanescence - My Immortal.

10/10

One of my personal favorite from Evanescence. The lyrics are very moving and calming to listen to. Amy Lee has such an amazing.

White Flag - Dido

10/10

Recently rediscovered this song, and I'd forgotten just how lovely it is. Dido's a really good singer, and I adore this song ^^

Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
Not that big a fan of Ozzy Osbourne, but this song is pretty damn catchy.
8/10

Undead by hollywood Undead
great song 10/10

[Mod Edit: Please show that you can develop your thoughts, in future. Posts, such as this, are classed as spam and may end up deleted. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow - James 10/10

An epic song one of my favorites by James, it's really up beat and peoper good to sing along to even though it IS about a friend who tried to kill himself...I think. Anyway, it's just a really good song and it's getting me in the mood for seeing them in Manchester for my birthday next month, I can't waiiiiiiiiiiit

Guns N' Roses - Better
10/10

Amazing song IMO. I don't really think it sounds like old GnR, but bands have to adapt nowadays to bring in more of the younger generation. But I absolutely love the lyrics...new bumming song. :-)

I'm currently listening to "Neverending Journey" a Nobuo Uematsu track from the game Lost Odyssey :P

I'm Listening to a little bit of Lou Barlow, has to be my fav at the moment. What a voice that man has. His other bands are great too (Sebadoe and dinosaur Jr)

Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Eiffel 65

10/10

This is a legerndary song. Catchy, happy and mysterious. A song that I could listnen to forever.

Toxic - Britney Spears :wacky:

I've been listening to some of her older stuff lately, in anticipation for her upcoming album, Circus. For some reason I always skipped this song, but it's actually really catchy. I'm watching the music video now, and I must admit it's pretty good xD

9/10

Mind Games - John Lennon
10/10
It's just beautiful, it's a perfect song. I like it more than Imagine. It's so sad and full with emotion. Clearly shows he was easily the most talented of the four.

Rihanna - SOS.

8/10

I haven't listen to this song in a long time. It has a nice catchy beat to it which I enjoy grooving to and the lyric use to relate me in the past.

Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls
One of my favorite Metallica tracks, I like the heavy sound and coupled with a good paced tempo.
8/10

alan - Xin·Zhan ~RED CLIFF~

10/10

Once again, I can't get enough of this song. One of my favorites that I never get tired of hearing.

Clair de Lune- Debussy. 9.5/10

I know, it's sort of an odd choice. But the Twilight movie got me into it. I heard it on the movie, and I went home and downloaded it, and I actually like it. The only reason it's a 9.5 is because I'm not usually a fan of Classical music.

bury your head - saosin
10/10
Like any music created by saosin, loud and great!

It's good to find another Saosin fan.

Currently listening to In Fate's Hands by The Red Jump Suit Apparatus

Mainly because I love the drummers voice, sounds amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back