What Are You Currently Listening To? V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MASA - Fireball.

9/10

This track is the intro to Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends and it's one of my personal favorites. Sadly though, it's only a minute long and that is the downside of the track that I don't like.

Live Your Life - T.I. featuring Rihanna
9/10

I love this song cause it's so upbeat. Everytime I hear it I wanna get up and dance! Gotta love Rihanna as well xD

Champagne Supernova - Oasis
The way it builds from just a guitar and vocals to such a powerful song by the end is great. The emotion in it is very strong, and the lyrics are really interesting.

alan - Xin·Zhan ~RED CLIFF~

10/10

This is such a great song for the theme of Red Cliff. The music video itself is great too.

Call me dorky if you want but i am listening to Vincent's theme.
it is ok for an orchestra piece.

I'm currently listening to Pirates Od The Caribbean theme. It's been stuck in my head today for the whole day. I'm glad that I'm finally able to listen to it.

10/10

Rehab - Rihanna
10/10

Heard Rihanna had yet another new one out, so I just looked it up on youtube. As usual, I absolutely love it and I think it has the potential to be yet another hit for the young singer. I find it quite funny that Justin Timberlake plays the guy she sings to though...it's just such an odd match xD Great song though

Heroin - Lou Reed.
10/10
Great song. The guitar that bridges the verses is amazing. It's quite a chilling song, with the tempo supposedly echoing heroin use.

Invocation Of Apoclyptic Evil/Valley Of The Damned - DragonForce.

9/10

A great song been listening to it alot since i went to see them live and they did it as a encore which was great, but i dunno why but if i'm ever feeling slightly down this song always seems to pick me up, it's a pretty poweful, great vocals by ZP and amazing guitar as always.

Broken-Hearted Girl - Beyoncé

10/10

One of the better songs from the I Am disk of I Am Sasha Fierce. Totally one of my favourite songs from her new album ^^

Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy
9/10

It might be rated higher but when I was listening to it I was mega tired so I ended up falling asleep half way through...but I'll go on what that guy from the Rollings Stones magazine said;

It’s a very cool album - it’s badass with killer screams, killer guitar riffs, but it’s got a totally modern sound. The word for it is ‘grand.’ It’s fucking epic. He’s reinvented himself yet again

Style points to Merc for Guns n Roses... and to Artemis... :(

Those Who Fight Further - Black Mages
10/10

Great song from the best game ever made. How could this seriously not rank high? I wonder how many people have listed this so far. I'm actually surprised Nobuo got this song to translate so well into heavy guitar and hot synthesizer riffs.

Idlewild - The Remote Part
8/10

First time I've listened to this in ages, and just remembering it's a really underrated, excellent record. It zips past at a fair old pace, and has some punchy songs in there. And American English is brilliant.

Toto - Africa at the moment. Awesome song! :highfive:

Mod Edit: Please put more effort into your post. Say why you like it. Cheerioo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rakim - Dead Can Dance

10/10

Really had the urge to listen to this today. Sort of has an indian theme to it, and I just had to play it after completing the india levels of Little Big Planet today. But yeah, a great song and probably my favourite Dead Can Dance song.

All Around the World - Oasis
I really think they got side tracked when writing this, because it gets rather random and goes off at a tangent towards the end. :wacky: Nonetheless, it's an awesome song, with a fantastic chorus.

Fake Tales of San Francisco - Arctic Monkeys
10/10
Very possibly my favourite song from the album. Starts of nicely with the drums, then that very catchy riff starts. I also think the lyrics are rather good, then it changes about 1:45 in, and is still very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back