What Are You Currently Listening To? V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm currently listening to
Pink - so what
Rhianna - Disturbia

because they never get out of my head so i'm listening to it, in hopes that they will get out of my head, then i soon realized they'd never get out of my head this way! :P but i still love these songs makes me want to just get up in the middle of class and dance even though i can't dance at all.

Believe - Staind

One of my favorite songs off of Staind's latest album, The Illusion of Progress. The lyrics are so catchy that I've been singing it all day!

9/10

Decode - Paramore
9/10

Hehe, I've always been a Paramore fan. I love the lyrics in this song, and the song itself is just catchy. I've found that it has been stuck in my head for quite a around a week. It's definitely one of my favorite songs, right now. <3

PJ Harvey - Dry
10/10

As consistently great as she's been throughout her career PJ Harvey has never quite topped this brilliant debut album of hers. It's raw, blistering music anchored by her powerful vocals. It sounds like music made by someone with nothing to lose.

Kill the Lights - Britney Spears

Somehow this new song by the "queen of pop" got leaked onto youtube. It's definately not as good as Womanizer, but it is somewhat catchy.

7/10

I am listening, to some amazing Christmas music!!!

-Mod Edit. Please edit this post to follow the guidelines Lady Edea posted on the first page, or I'll delete it. Thank you-

Last edited by a moderator:
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) - ABBA

10/10

Totally love this song. It's catchy, the music is awesome, and the two girls voice's blend together perfectly. And the lead vocal from Agnetha is one of her strongest. One of my favourite ABBA songs - just behind Lay All Your Love On Me, and Take A Chance On Me ^^

Toru Hasebe - Swordsmen in the Plain.

10/10

Yep, this is Dynasty Warriors music (Fangirl here) for those who don't know. This track has a really great rock beat to it which I love.

Toru Hasebe - Swordsmen in the Plain.

10/10

Yep, this is Dynasty Warriors music (Fangirl here) for those who don't know. This track has a really great rock beat to it which I love.
OMG!! I love that track, I hear it a lot of time, and yes thats a really great rock theme. Speaking of that, I just skipped to:

Song: The elegy of the battle
Album: Dynasty Warriors 5

I liked this theme the first i heard it, its also a rock theme, and it fits very well with the momment where it (Opening Edit)

Naruto AMV with this song- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opNIA60KRBw :monster:

OMG!! I love that track, I hear it a lot of time, and yes thats a really great rock theme. Speaking of that, I just skipped to:

Song: The elegy of the battle
Album: Dynasty Warriors 5

I liked this theme the first i heard it, its also a rock theme, and it fits very well with the momment where it (Opening Edit)

Naruto AMV with this song- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opNIA60KRBw :monster:
I love that piece too! I hear it alot because I play with the opening edit movie feature with the characters in the game. xD

MASA - Ancient Heroes.

10/10

This has more of a catchy pop tune then a rock theme it which I love. MASA, your a genius.

The View from the Afternoon - Arctic Monkeys
It's been ages since I've listened to them properly, so I decided I would. A really strong song to start the album off.

Oh My God - Kaiser Chiefs
9/10
It's a good song, but by far and away the best bit is the chorus, which is what makes the song imho.

Pure Narcotic - Porcupine Tree
The mix of acoustic and electric guitar and piano in this is so amazing. The group singing in it is great too. It all comes together to make a fantastic song.

Tinto Brass - Porcupine Tree
I love the opening to this song (after the woman talking). The sole drumming with the sound of the off-the-hook phone behind it is great. And then I think it's a recorder that comes in, and it makes me think of some sort of jazz band. Another way in which they show how broad their music is.

Masato Koike - City of Flowers ~Sengoku2 Mix~

8/10

A catchy, upbeat tune to get your groove on when fighting, this time Samurai Warriors 2 style.

Masato Koike - City of Flowers ~Sengoku2 Mix~
everytime I heard that song reminds me of two things, Okuni and the Survival Mode, also one of my favorite themes on SW2. :P

Album: The Black Mages
Song: Those Who Fight Further (FFVII)

10/10 Song theme also know as Boss fight from FFVII, however its remixed with rock, the final product resulted much better than the Original one.

Shelter - Icon Of Coil

9/10. The chorus in this track is very catchy, and I'm growing to really like this song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back