What Are You Currently Listening To? V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A New Day Has Come - Celine Dion

The words are warm. Celine's voice is so soft, like an angel's. The song gives me energy and hope. It's one of the best songs I have ever herd.

10/10

EMI - Sex Pistols
8/10
It's quite an angry song. The vocals are a bit nasaly and whiney but I quite like them. It really emphasizes the EMI part of the chorus by dragging it out.

All I Want For Christmas - Samantha Mumba

5/10

No. She sounds like any other pop singer. The song is about romance again. Samantha can't sing, I can feel the way she breathes in, it's all wrong. Although the song is a bit catchy so I guess that gives the song a 5.

Nickelback - Something In Your Mouth
10/10

The song in general is excellent, great lyrics, vocals and an amazing heavier rift than their last single. Plus, since they're now working with Matt Lunge on their album there will inevitably be some real quality in the CD. :-)

So Long Astoria- The Ataris.

8/10- It's a beautiful song with very amazing lyrics. Sometimes the singers voice bothers me when he "tries" getting into the song. =P

My Heart is a Fist - Papa Roach

8/10

I really like the vocals, as well as the lyrics. It's one of my favorite songs from this band ^^

Cry by Rihanna

RnB and ballads don't go. It don't matter who you are. Rihanna can't sing ballads. The song gets pretty aoying after a while.

4/10

Brute Force and Ignorance- Rory Gallagher
8/10
Besides having a great song title, the guitar playing is also great, it's rather superb. Nice powerful vocals as well.

Stupid Girl - Garbage
I really love it, but it's hard to place why. I think it's mostly the actual music and not the lyrics. The guitar is catchy and the weird scratchy noise that goes on is interesting.

California Dreamin' - The Mama's and The Papa's

10/10

A classic song. It's so laid back and relaxing to listen to ^^ I love it =D

Disturbia by Rihanna
I LOVE it. It doubly awesome because it's one of the songs that my school's pep band plays at football games. I always hold the music for the tubas so I love the base-line. I don't really pay attention to the lyrics because I'm not that type of person, I like it for the melodies and stuff.

9/10

Tenacious D - Fuck Her Gently, lmao this song is so fucking funny to listen to when your half pissed :P

The Serpentine Offering - Dimmu Borgir

10/10

An excellent song i really can't get enough of there music lately, it seems to be reflecting my mood which is making me listen to them more.

She's electric - Oasis
8/10
I like the verses detailing the singer's relationship with all the different members of the family.

Leroy - Good Time.

8/10

This song always put me in a good mood and it has a great beat to it as well.

Independent Woman - Destiny's Child

10/10

While Michelle Williams is criminally underused in this song, I still love it. It's catchy, memorable, and just a great song in general. It's one of my favourite Destiny's Child songs too ^^

Angel <3 - Natasha Bedingfield

10/10

Just heard this on VH1's top 20 countdown, and I absolutely love it. All of Natasha's songs are great, but this one has to be my favorite ^^ It's really catchy and the lyrics are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back