What Are You Currently Listening To? V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Way To Die - Jack White & Alicia Keyes
I still like the song, despite the film being a let down. It seems to get more and more catchy every time I listen to it; the chorus in particular.

The Go! Team - Thunder, Lightning, Strike
9/10

Brilliantly done sample-based music, bursting with optimism. The frenetic pace of many of the songs carries you along, especially the euphoric Huddle Formation. And it finds time to slow things down for a lovely closing track. One of the best of 2004.

Doll Parts - Hole
9/10
It's quite a sad song, about someone being too ugly to be loved by the person that the singer loves.

Pet Sematary - The Ramones

9/10

Listening to their Anthology and this song has always been one of my faves if not my fave Ramone song.

It's a really good song the lyrics are amazing and it just seems to have so much depth to it and Joey's vocals just make it fantastic.

Last edited:
Posts such as "Song Title - Artist 10/10" ARE NOT acceptable, and shall be deleted, you must give a REASON for why you rate a song.

Read the first post and follow the guidelines please, guys.

Call Me - Blondie

10/10

Ever since Diana Vickers sang this song for Disco Week on X-Factor I've been totally hooked. It came on the radio the other day and my mum nearly broke the car since I did a massively huge gasp of happiness and she thought I'd seen something on the road she hadn't xD

Love the song. One of Blondie's best. Debbie Harry sounds fantastic, and it's so bloody catchy!

Champagne Supernova - Oasis
It's very easy to get caught up in the emotion of this song, or so I think. The whole chorus is so catchy and I get some really powerful (but weird) imagery from it.

Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley

10/10

Amazing song it always cheers me up when i hear it i'm not sure if it's a good song or not tho, it may just be one of those songs that you think are good but are really terrible. But yeah reason why i'm listenin to this is cause i've just watched the news and i heard he won the best act EVAR! (or something like that) at the MTV awards.

November Rain - Guns N' Roses

I play this song whenever it rains in November (it's raining). It's some stupid tradition I do. Damn good song though, I love the change in tone at the end which keeps the song interesting.

9/10

Breathe - The Prodigy
10/10
It's an epic song purely because of the drum beat that goes all the way through.

Take One Me - A-Ha
7/10

Here's the thing. I adore that song and the video of it but the guy who sings thinks he can sing out high notes but instead he sounds like a pig that cought a cold >.> (maybe that was too harsh...)
I take away the three points because of the terrible voice.

Iron - Ensiferum

8/10

It's a good song really good lyrics and guitar plus i love the moaning stuff nearing the end it just sounds great and i've been trying to listen to alot from the Iron album since Play.com have taken nearly 2months to get my copy -_-

Solitare+Rule the World- Kamelot

I find myself listening to a lot of "symphonic metal" lately, and i have been getting into this band recently, there songs are epic and just have a good sound.

i give this song a 9/10

Broken - Lifehouse
8/10

After taking the time to actually listen to this song all the way through, I've really come to like it. Jason Wade has an amazing voice and the band overall is just really talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back