What Are You Currently Listening To? V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every You Every Me - Placebo
10/10
The opening riff sounds great and is unique. Then there is the great vocals and lyrics. Superb.

everytime I heard that song reminds me of two things, Okuni and the Survival Mode, also one of my favorite themes on SW2. :P
Ah yes, that is my favorite track from SW2 as well. I love it because of that "Beauty" battle between all the women in Oichi and Noh's Gaiden Stage.

MASA - Elements Of Lu Bu.

7/10

I love the theme but it's only 30 seconds long, wtf. They should've made the track longer to enjoy.

Nickelback - I'd Come for You
9/10

Yet another song from Nickelback that I like :P This one's not as good as Far Away, but it's very close. The lyrics are so sweet <3

The Unforgiven II - Metallica

10/10

I'm not that big of a Metallica fan but... man for some reason i really like this song. I mean its got a good mixture of soft guitar and vocals that slam into a harder sounding part of the song that has an amazing chorus that just blows my mind. For anybody who hasn't listened to this song i would advise you do. Even if you don't lile this kind of music (Classic Metal) its alot softer and sounds really nice plus the lyrics have deep meaning which always makes for a good song XD

Nickelback - I'd Come for You
9/10

Yet another song from Nickelback that I like :P This one's not as good as Far Away, but it's very close. The lyrics are so sweet <3
New album!:highfive:

Nickelback - Just to get High
10/10

Simply put, best song on their new album. Absolutely ace song and the lyrics are definitely their best imo with some real meaning behind them.

Rhapsody-the magic of the wizard's dream

11/10

simply put a beatiful song with the very talented Christopher Lee from l.o.t.r, and the band is simply and plainly the best italian metal band that i have ever heard and this song is one of their best songs that i have herad in a long time.

Evanescence - I Must Be Dreaming.

10/10

I love this song, one of my personal favorites. It would've been a good for a music video.

Album: Final Fantasy IX OST
Song: Hunter's Chance

9/10 - I like this song a lot, especially because reminds me of the Hunting Contest, which was one of the biggest momments in FFIX.

Yasuhiro Misawa - Eve.

10/10

I love love this track because it has a soft rock beat to it with the sound of a flute to it which goes really nicely.

Not Enough - Our Lady Peace
10/10

I loved this song immediately after I heard it, which was just yesterday xD The guitar solo in the middle of it is awesome.

Dia De Los Muertos - Voltaire

10/10 a really, really catchy song. And I love the feel to it. Classic Voltaire song, despite this version having him singing in spanish it, in my opinion, sounds better this way for what it is.

Guys, please follow the guideline posted in the first post by Lady Edea!

Respect - Aretha Franklin

10/10

I love this song. I can totally see why it's like, the 5th best song of all time or something. Aretha Franklin has an amazing voice, and the song is just iconic.

Artic Monkeys - Brainstorm

One of my favorite songs to be honest.
It's Brianstorm if I'm not very much mistaken:elmo:

A Certain Romance - Arctic Monkeys
9/10
I love the way that it starts off with the drums, and the way it's sung, almost as if he is talking. It ends the album nicely, though not my favourite.

ABBA - Mamma Mia Soundtrack - Lay All Your Love On Me

10/10

I love this song after watching the movie. It made it so much more easy to listen to with Dominic Cooper and Amanda Seyfried singing. Attaching the song with the scene in the movie made it so funny to watch (love the guys with the flippers =P).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back