What Are You Currently Listening To? V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain On Your Parade - Duffy

10/10

Totally catchy. I love it. It's one of my new favourite songs, and I just can't get enough of it =3

"Infected", Bad Religion

10/10
By far, my favorite song in the entire world. Everything about it is just perfect.

Sound Of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel

9/10

I'm not to sure why this happened but i found myself singing this on the way home resulting in my turning on my pc just to listen to it and now i've gotten distracted by this. It's not a bad thing tho.

Space Monkey - Placebo
9/10
It has a very creapy kinf of feel to it. It's slow and dark and methodical even. I love Brian Molko's voice and that's why I like the song as much as I do.

Dominion / Mother Russia - The Sisters Of Mercy.

9/10. One of the best Sisters of Mercy songs that I've heard. Fantastic, check it out if you haven't heard it.

Pink Floyd - Wish you were here
A classic song really. Very laid back and easy to listen to
9/10

All I Want - Staind <3

9/10

I went to a Staind concert last weekend, and I absolutely fell in love with the song when they played it. The lyrics are so sweet ^^

Little Hilly - Superbus

8/10

I'm insanely tired but refuse to sleep so the french pop is keepin' my spirits high ^_^

Meds - Placebo
10/10
Great song. It's starts slow and then goes into the chorus song by the women from the kills, which is quite smooth, creating a contrast to the rest which is song quite high.

I just found out this band called Final Fantasy.(Yes, I thought they had some copyright issues)
Still,their music is pretty cool.
The band mixes string instrumentation with some nice vocal harmony.
8/10

Taro Iwashiro - The Beginning.

10/10

The introduction piece to the Red Cliff movie. I really do enjoy listening to this everytime I watch the movie.

Wasteland - 10 Years

Kind of an old song, but I still enjoy listening to it from time to time. For some reason though the itunes version I bought is different from the one on the cd, and it's not as good :/

7/10

A Flame For Freedom - Dragonforce

9/10

It's an amazing song one of my fave's from there new album, i was hoping that they would play it when i went to see them live but they didn't :/

James Bond Theme - Moby
I really like this remix, it's a shame it's so short. I suppose it was done pretty simply, just on a guitar but it's all the background beats that go with it that do so much for it.

Evanescence - Missing.

10/10

I love love love this song. The lyrics go nicely with the title. I just wish they made a music video out of this song.

Life Is Life - Hermes House Band

9/10
An extremely catchy song (life is life nah nah nah nanah...)
And, life IS life :lol:

Joanna Newsom - Ys
8.5/10

Proof that sometimes music should try and be ambitious, Joanna Newson's voice and harp playing are stunning on this album (and Bill Callahan trades vocals with her to great effect on the 17-minute Only Skin). The only small fault here is that sometimes the lush orchestration stifles her voice. But it's a fine album by one of the best female musicians around at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back