What Are You Currently Listening To? V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muse - Starlight

One of my favorite songs if I'm looking for something easy to listen to, great vocals and melody.

9/10

Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me

One of my favorite Cheap Trick songs, Incredibly catchy, really upbeat.

8/10

Gotta be Somebody - Nickelback

Heard Nickelback was coming out with a new CD soon, so I gave this song a listen and I really like it. The lyrics are really sweet ^^

8/10

I Want You Back - Jackson 5

It's a very happy song. Michael as a child had a very high voice and the words are a bit hard to understand but I still love it. It's nice to listen to 70s music once is a while ^_^

I give the song 7/10

I Melt With You - Nouvelle Vague
8/10
I like how they use singers who have never heard the original version, it gives all of their songs a unique sound, even though they're all covers. They use really nice instruments too to give a peaceful sound, a very lovely song.

Four Becomes One - Hawthorne Heights

Just last year, Casey Caldridge, the group's guitarist/vocalist, died while on tour. They were so devastated that they wrote this song in his honor, and it's really sweet. I love the lyrics and then the message behind it makes me tear up :'(

10/10

NOFX, "Pimps and Hookers"

Aha.
One of NOFX's most catchy songs in my opinion.
Something about it, makes it possible for me to listen to it on repeat, :-)

9/10

The Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging - Genesis

8/10 - Not my favourite Genesis song, but I like just how bizzare it is, and how it progresses and develops.. It really does feel like there is a parade of freaky stuff. Reminds me of the pink elephants scene from Dumbo.

The Unforgiven - Metallica
10/10
It's a classic Metillica song, great guitar solo and fantastic singing/vocals. The lyrics annoy me a bit, with 'I done' not 'I did' but that's of no real importance.

The Watchman - Fields Of The Nephilim

9/10

I dunno what it is about this song but i've just got a sudden urge to listen to it, it's a really goog song it's one of my favorite by them, i'd forgotten how good The Nephilim are.

Copeland's new album. It's great :]

Please follow the guidelines Lady Edea showed on the first page, thankies ;D

Anyhoo...

Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls

10/10 >____>

Totally ashamed. And it's all Bambi's fault. She brought up their new song, so I listened to that one. And that one was addictive. So I downloaded this one. And they're all so sodding catchy D=<

Palladio - Karl Jenkins (and, also, eScala).
10/10 - an amazing piece, which I have every intention of studying for my music disseration this year. It's just so gripping.

So What? - Pink.
8/10 - there's something catchy about this song, despite how repetitive it can become.

right now.

Right now I am listening to copelands new album and it is getting through the day. The song are totally amazing.

Stop! I don't love you anymore - Sharleen Spiteri

10/10

I loved this song ever since I downloaded her album. And I'm so glad that it's going to be her next single off it, it's really catchy and enjoyable xD I love it.

Big Guns - Rory Gallagher
10/10
A great song from the most talented musician Ireland has produced. Great riff and an awesome solo. It shows how talented he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back