What Are You Currently Listening To? V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toru Hasebe - Acid Gangs a Go-Go.

10/10

I am totally addicted to this track mainly because of the guitar riff that is played the whole time. I can't get tired of listening to it.

Ne-Yo - Stop This World
10/10

I've only actually listened to it once but it stuck in my head for a phenomenal amount of time. The tune and singing is actually rather...weird. But the meaning behind the lyrics and the lyrics themselves are amazing!

On Call - Kings of Leon
9/10
It's a really nice good song, and it's my favourite Kings of Leon song.

Francis Dunnery - Good Life.

9/10

I really love this song ever since I heard it off the Scrubs soundtrack. It was playing during the episode My Bad from Season 1.

Niki FM - Hawthorne Heights

7/10

I really don't know why I like this song, or this band for that matter. It's kind of whiny, doesn't sound finished, and the lyrics are generic, yet for some reason I still listen to it. That sort of depresses me.

Deadstar Assembly, "Send Me An Angel"

10/10
I adore this version of 'Send Me An Angel' more then the original one, which was done by Real Life, back in 1983. In my opinion, not only does it sound better but also, Dearborn's vocals are better. In addition, it's the song that introduced me to Deadstar Assembly which in return, has become one of my favorite bands.

"Take Her To The Sea, Mr. Murdoch" - by James Horner (theme from Titanic)

The music plays at the part where the engines of Titanic start working and the ship is ready to launch. Rose and Jack are entering the ship in their own seperate ways.

10/10

The music is just amazing. I love every piece of music that comes from Titanic... :P

Bandwagonesque - Teenage Fanclub
9/10

Cheerful indie pop from one of a long line of very good Scottish bands. The sort of music that leaves you with a smile on your face.

And now I'm listening to:

Dirty Diana - Michael Jackson

Defenetly one of my favourites. The instruments and the beat of the song is so hot.
The words are too romantic. Well everything basically.

9/10

Perfect Day - Lou Reed
10/10
It's a beautiful song and it's so sad as well. Although I do find the line about feeding animals in the zoo funny because the same Lou Reed shot up. It's such a contrast, but never the less, a great song.

Guernica - Brand New
10/10
I love the lyrics and mood of this song. My favorite part is where there are two parts with the same lyrics, one screaming and the other kind of drawling, and... yeah. x]

Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
It's a bit old now but I get a particular sense of nostalgia when I listen to it, the contents of which I don't want to divulge at the moment but, based on the musical content: 9/10

The Downward Spiral - Nine Inch Nails
8/10

My introduction to Nine Inch Nails, and it's a good one. Hard-edged music which knows when to turn up the noise and when to simmer gently. Closer , Heresy and Hurt are all highlights.

Amazed - Vanesse Hudgens
5/10

Ugh, so not my kind of music. However it's like addctive, and I'm in the mood for a bit happy upbeat song. Yet I clearly doubt I listen to it for long.

You Keep Me Hanging On - Diana Ross & The Supremes

10/10

Love it. Diana Ross sounds awesome in this song, and Florence Ballard and Mary Wilson also get the chance to show off their vocals, for once. One of my favourite Supremes Songs! It's my 2nd most played song overall, after ABBA's Take a Chance On Me.

So Impossible - Dashboard Confessional
10/10
Hopeful and romantic. I really love the end of the song, where it goes, I'm dying to know, do you, do you like dreaming of things so impossible, or only the practical, or ever the wild... x]

Nothing compares to you

Im severely pissed off, so Im listening to it and Ima give it 10/10, bwcaue tbqh it's a good song whatever mood your in

Six Years - Gallows
8/10
I really like how this song goes from loud to quiet and fast to slow. It sounds to me as if this song has more emotion in it than any of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back