What did you do when Aeris died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her death hit me a bit harder than most deaths do in videogames. Her character was developed nicely before putting an end to everything. Cloud's distress made things more epic, too.

I couldn't imagine the game without her death taking place. Sad or not, that death is one of the most memorable moments in gaming.

My jaw hit the floor.

Is there anyway to spoiler a thread title? You could imaging someone who hasn't played FFVII before and seeing that Aeris dies. :D

I actually thought she was going to come back to life sometime later in the game, but I was greatly disappointed

I think a lot of people thought that. It was the tissues that started that. They were totally useless and had no purpose. I too thought that when you get 100 you go to Aeris' house and use them there, but nothing happened.

not much, never used her and i found her annoying. i dont hate her or anything (though i am a Sepgiroth lover) i just wasnt phased that much, although plot wise i think it was a great move by Square and it would have affected a lot of people. it also gave Cloud yet another reason to hate Sephi

When Aeris died i really didnt know what to think.... But I was pissed becuase all that hard work training her and then what do ya know... she gets iced. I hated that scene and it pains me to watch it.

Great move plotwise.

But I put the game down for about a week since I got her to about Level 40 or so and put so much effort into getting her all the accessories!

That was distressful...:|

not much, never used her and i found her annoying. i dont hate her or anything (though i am a Sepgiroth lover) i just wasnt phased that much, although plot wise i think it was a great move by Square and it would have affected a lot of people. it also gave Cloud yet another reason to hate Sephi

The Flame is coming...beware...

I was shocked with what I had just seen and I was also shocked with my reaction. I didn't really use Aeries in battle unless I had too, but I did enjoy the story she brought along with her.
Considering it's a computer game, you could nearly hear the gasp I made lol

I cried, and felt as though my life was over. Nothing I did anymore seemed to matter... everything was so pointless.. as though a part of my soul just sort of.. drained out... Aeris.. how could you die.. you were so much to me and-

Yeah.. :lol:

No, I didn't really do much. I liked Sephiroth more than Aeris, and it just made me like him that much more. He's hurting Cloud even more. Woot.

The first time i nearly cried...so sad T_T but my ps went stupid and died, so i had to wait to play it again. The second time, i went "FINALLY! IM HALF WAY THROUGH THE GAME!" >_<

well i knew stuff ahead of time so before she died i made sure she had nothing important

I hid in my room for a week and cut myself.

Nah, I just laughed and decided to be cool and do a Cloud Vs. Sephiroth (one on one) match at the end of the game. I have no life.

befor Sepheroth Kill her I was like Aeris will never die, then Sepheroth and his sword can flying down and stab in the back of Aeris and I was like
"SON OF A BITCH YOU WILL F*** DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back