What did you do when Aeris died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first got to that part in the story I was like wow, that must suck for her.
Being young and immature I never really understood how unique Aerith was to the game. Now on my new save file, even though I know she is going to die, Im actually sad about it as Ive grown to love her role within the game.

Plus the fact that Im getting her final weapon and Great Gospel Limit Break knowing that she will permantly die makes matters worse.
Oh well, I shall always keep a save file on Disc One before the Temple of The Ancients/Lost Forest fiasco so Aeirith's memory lives on forever haha :)

I remember the first time I played FF7, I cried when Aeris died...

She was one of my favourite FF7 characters... =/

I remember I tried everything to revive Aeris back about 10 years ago (and even before that, trying to bring back Schala in Chrono Trigger), but I eventually found out that Aeris was unable to be revived when I got internet in 1998 and checked on Usenet (yea, I've been using the internet for that long =P)

I cried, and I was 27! I am an emotional cripple though, so that's my excuse:ffs:

I cried the second time I completed FFX as well, but not the first time.

Aeris was one of my favourite characters from FFVII, and I was really shocked to see her die. She was in my party for the longest time, and was my best magic user. I was pissed

So, when I went to go kill Sephiroth, I was level seventy-something and I just used Omnislash on him XD

Actually i was happy cause i didn't want her to be in my party anymore. I wouldn't say she was useless, but she is definetly not my prefered type of fighters...i mean she is usefull when in need of healing but she's not good in dealing damage.
Yet i did like Aeris as the character in the game and i prefer if Cloud gets along with her and not with Tifa.

I was so shocked and then it was one of those moments that made Sephiroth a great villain and when I saw it I was saying, "Sephiroth, you *****." I couldn't believe it, but he is the villain and that's what they do.

I thanked [God] above in the Heaven's and cried; not tears of sadness, but tears of joy. Mainly because I didn't care for the broad, but I'd been waiting for that moment since it was spoiled for me earlier on. D:

I can't remember if i replied to this topic but oh well.
I though it was an interesting move killing off such an innocent character, perhaps too innocent, maybe she was only created to show how 'evil' Sephiroth was. I didn't ant her to die, but i wasn't overly keen on her either. I though the bit just before she dies was interesting, where you control Cloud and press certain button causing him to swing his sword and move towards Aerith. I found myself not thinking and actually wanting to kill her at that scene o_O
After i was like WTF! I really got into that moment =P.

I suppose that fi I'd went through all the trouble of levelling her up and getting her ultimate weapons and limit breaks and all I'd have been pretty pissed. As it was, I didn't really care game-wise. Story-wise, I thought it was a bit out of the blue there, but oh well, it's what villains do. I did add some drama to the story which I suppose was alright. :)

I screamed, I swore, I was angry...because right after her death and the fight with Jenova, my PS2 failed to load the next cinema so I couldn't progress to disc 2. ;____;

Cut the spam guys or I start deleting posts. Add something more contributory. Thank you.

I really didn't think she'd be dead. At first I had something like: yeah right, what kind of monster do I have to defeat now to bring her back or something. But when I realized she actually was dead, I was quite shocked..

What did I do when Aeris died? I killed Jenova and continued the story. I didn't use at all once I could get rid of her. She made the Temple of the Ancients a pain cause she was so weak. Bottomline, Aeris died and I got over it within three seconds of it.
:cloud:

What'd I do when Aerith/Aeris died? I did the first logical thing that came to mind...

I shook a phoenix down at her. I think she's just reacting REALLY SLOWLY to it. D:

I was pretty upset when Aerith died and I first played the game. I was, I believe in sixth or seventh grade and over my friend's house playing. And when I got to that part, I cried and ended up dying against Jenova and had to replay the whole part which SUCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back