What did you name Zidane?

I always use default names in this game, since there is nothing wrong with the names the game provides.

i just leave it as zidane coz i dont like his character, normaly i would name the main character of an FF game After myself

Last edited:
I always keep the names given apart from in FFT when I changed Ramza to my own name.

Funnily enough I don't have any custom names for IX characters like I have for the cast of FFVII.^_^ I tried once, but it didn't work that well...in addition, Steiner is a family name, not a first name...I forgot about that when I first entered his name.:|

Here are the usual names I renamed my characters for FF9.

Zidane--Horndog
Vivi--Bates
Steiner--Shitman
Garnet--Noob
Eiko--Slut
Amarant--Redturd
Quina--Fatass
Freya--Freeka

whoops got confused with posting, im a noob, anyway, i always keep the names the same, don't know why,...

Last edited:
I stuck with Zidane, because I wanted to remember it. Though if I played the game ahead of time I would have named him dumbass.

I think changing the names in these games, takes away some of the magic or art in the story telling, so I am against name changing.

I left him as Zidane. The only game in which I named a main character differently was VIII. I called Squall Saphyn... Oh, and I used to think Rinoa was called Riona so when I did get to that part, I re-named her Riona. :P

i kept him as zidane, i usually keep all the chars at default unless i have the urge to suddenly change them all. The only one i ever change is Dagger. That is the stupedest name ever. I just rename her.............
.........Garnet

i am sooooo unoriginal LOL

Back