What do YOU believe?

What Do You Believe?

• Total voters
I will vote other because "Augnostic" is not on this poll, allthough it should be. I request it is =)
If you are 'Agnostic' and you don't actively believe in the existence of a god(s), you are actually Agnostic Atheist.

Atheism isn't "believing there is no god", by the way. Atheism is lack of faith, or non-belief rather, that there is a god. Perhaps it just seems like a minute difference in phrasing, but it is more than that.
Bingo.

So if you're going to say you're Agnostic, you're actually Atheist.

My beliefs are pretty different I guess. I've never really told anyone what I believe and I don't know if it falls into the category of any one religion. Perhaps it is a mix of other religions, perhaps some of it is purely my own ideals, I'm not clued up on different religions enough to know really.

I won't go too much into it because that would take way too long. So in short I believe that there is no god, there is no heaven, there is the universe and the physical bodies in it and there is life energy (souls essentially) that posses every physical body and give it life. I believe that every living creature has a soul, no matter where or what it is. Physical bodies are only used by souls in order for them to live - they need bodies to live and bodies need souls to live. I believe that as humans we possess personalities that are separate from our soul, though each soul is different and they do impact on what sort of person you are, most of the personality comes from physical genes and experiences. I believe that all memories are owned by the body, not the soul and when the body dies you as the person you are dies also, but your soul lives on to continue the balance of life elsewhere.

That's the basics of what I believe. I guess it's a form of reincarnation, but I have read about reincarnation and it's pretty far from what I believe, but that's possibly the closest to what I believe in that there is in any existing religion.

Xx..xX

I voted for the "other"

I believe in the possibility of a god or god's but to go as far as what religion it is, that I am not going argue with. To me Religion always came from where you grew up, if you grow up in a mostly christian area, you most likely will call yourself a christian till you really study it and decide if you really believe it or not. Same with every other religion.

So without 100% proof of what is the "true god" I am going keep an open mind about it all.

Back