What FF game are you currently playing

FFVI. Played around 6 hours straight, then it wouldnt save on my PS2 memcard. :( I have to start again when i get one.

I'm currently still playing FFX. I'm at the part at the very end where you have to beat a certain number of fiends to break down the seals on the gate thingies. I haven't had any time to beat it though, seeing as how school takes up almost all of my free time -__-

I decided to go for some comedy relief and play FFX for said purpose. While I hate the game, a second playthrough is envigorating because rather than waiting for Tidus to stop acting like a 'tard, I already know he never will and expect his idiocy and satisfactory demise. ^^

Actually, I am continuing on FFX. Trying to get some un-finished items and some things I just plain missed cuz I couldn't be assed to do it at the time. haha.

=D!

FFT: WoTL. I'm still in the middle of it but I loved the original. Still have to co-op in it yet with other players. I look forward to that.

Final Fantasy VI. For the first time. I'm currently at Zozo and I'm having a tough time putting the controller down. It took me about five milliseconds to get over the dated graphics. =D

I started again on FFX about a week ago. I'm going for a near-perfect save, with my main priorities being:

-All Celestial weapons
-Beaten all Dark Aeons
-Beaten all arena monsters

I really have been bitten by the FF bug pretty hard this time though. I intend to start a game on FFXII, seeing as though I only ever got about as far as 10 hours into the story. Plus, I have quite a few gaps in my timetable at University, so my DS, loaded with FFIII in the top and FFIV (GBA) in the bottom shall be used quite a lot.

Lol, my friend played FFI+II in lectures at Uni during second year :D

Anyway, I'm playing a mix of 3.

FFXII, FFX, FFTA2.

I haven't played them as such recently, but I'm going to at some point. I leave XII until later on during the week, TA2 until the evenings, and X, whenever really. Just depends on what mood I am in.

I'm playing Crisis Core again. This time I'm trying to do 100% but I think I've failed that. I missed a materia in Modeoheim. D:

And I dunno, I enjoy doing the missions, although some of the Hell ones kick my ass. D:

Currently playing ff12, about halfway through, and super addicted! lol

I'm trying to beat the last hunt in FFXII and get the 2 ultimate weapons i dont have, (scorpion tail and Wyrmhero Blade), and i'm replaying VI along w/ playing XI occasionally. I dont have a ds, so i can't play III, which is the only one i haven't played yet :( o and i'm trying to defeat hell wyrm and omega mark XII in FFXII. tough

I'm about to start FFII, I've attempted to play this twice already and have given up both times but I'm determined to finish it this time -__-

i started playing ffviii on the 9th of oct 10 years after its release ....my goodness thats a long time, and before that i tried to play X & XII but they just dont hold me long enough anymore especially XII...what a joke....anyway ffVIII is a joy to play this time around and i beat the XATM092 4 times and scored 200 AP during the dollet seed mission(for those who dont know offhand the XATM092 is the 4 legged walking spider that jumps of the dollet comm tower) that allowed me to learn str + 20 & 40% for ifrit the only thing is I couldnt beat the blasted XATM092 on the bridge this time around, and i tried up to the last minute, I only had 47 seconds left on the clock to get back to the seed ship damn!

FFX. I'm trying to complete a perfect game, as well as a ridiculously overleveled one. Tidus knew blitzace when I was still on the Mihen Highroad.
I'm just still in the Thunder plains, I dodged 247 consecutive lightening bolts, and now I'm trying to steal some more chocobo feathers before moving onto Maclania.

I'm playing FFX, FFXII and Ring Of Fates.

FFX: I'm at the part where I must go to the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth and defeat Yojimbo boss. My characters have high HP but aside from Tidus, they don't deal enaugh damage. The aeon's are pretty weak so I'm leveling them up as well.

FFXII: Still on the road to Giruvegan. My characters are around 40s in levelling terms. At the moment I'm at Stillshrine Of Miriam trying to beat that weird hidden monster-thing (I suppose it's an esper). Then I'm planning to go back to Tchita Uplands and from then I'll travel to Belfoheim.

Ring Of Fates: At the very beggining :P

I'm currently not playing any FF, but I plan on picking up FFXII again soon. I have beaten the final boss, but I need to get that 13th summon. He keeps kicking my butt. Also, I want to finish all of the hunts.

I'm currently on XII trying to level everyone up to 100, only 10 more levels per person, it's getting kinda boring now tho. :/

Ooooo also i'm still trying to defeat Omega Mark XII :/

Time for me to change my answer. Earlier I said I was going to pick up XII, but now I have decided to play I and II. I just put in II into my PS3 and plan on beating it, and I'll play I on my PSP before I fall asleep.

Back