What FF game are you currently playing

Currently playing and ONLY playing FFTA2 right now. Been rather busy doing coursework, and painting my Tiger picture, so I haven't been on my PS2 much. Otherwise, If I had more time, I would be playing XII and X.

I am in the World of Ruin in FFVI and I just feel so angry that Kefka is destroying those towns! I feel really pissed at Kefka and that is why he is a good villian!

I just started playing FFX-2 about an hour ago. Can't say I'm impressed so far but I have only finished Mission 2....

I've just finished FFVIII, so I'm not playing any at the moment. I can't decide between VII, X or X-2. I really want to play VII, but somethings putting me off =/ And I can't be bothered with the start of X.

As for X-2, I only want to play it so I can finally complete it...but I think it gets ridiculously hard at the end, and I hate job system FF games -__-

Am playing XII, I am trying to do a 100% run.

I am currently 220 hours in and the only things I get left in the game to do are:

Kill Yizzie and Omega
Get the Wrymhero Blade
Level everyone upto 99 - they are all currently at level 83 now

Thats it, I've done everything else in the game

I am currently trying to level upto 90 before I take on Omega and Yizzie, though leveling up is like really boring.

Its like taking me forever just to gain a level up, even if I am using good training places like the Great Crystal or the Subterra. :(

Im doing this hop back and forth thing.
FFVI on my emulator, FFIV on my DS and this last weekend got back into playing my FFVII file I put down a month ago.
So many to chose from, and this whole time I start thinking I want to play FF IX

im playing now ff12 revenant wings and im collecting money for buy final fantasy xiii and disidia when it goes for sale xD

I'm currently playing 8 for around the 10th time, practically. I'm at the end of the game right before you fight Ultimecia, trying to master the card game and get all the secret GFs.

Next on the list is finishing up 12! I haven't gotten all the hunts yet and it's killing me.

I just started FFII for the third time. I borrowed it from Busta about a year ago and have yet to complete it. Its not a bad game... but it just does nothing to hold my interest.

Hey all. I'm currently playing on the PSP version of Final Fantasy Tactics; War of the Lions. It's a reasonable game that has grown on me and now I'm pretty much addicted...

I've just passed through the mining town of Gollund, heading North to a town I cannot remember but I have just acquired Luso - a special character appearance from FFTactics Grimoire of the RIft.

Joejoe

I am currently replaying through VIII which is my favorite game from the series. It had been a while since I have played it so I thought why not? It has been most enjoyable so far, it always is.

Just giving FF X another play through, currently leveling up in the Omega Dungeon and omg i've just had 5 Great Malboro's thingies in a row, hate those things there by far the most annoying FF monster EVAR!!

Well to Blitzball for me i thinks, that'll keep me going for a few days ^^

Lets just say I'm rather terrible when it comes to completing any game. I have this weird thing I do where I'm 90% of the way through it and then decide to play another game and can never be bothered going back to the first one I started =/

Save for FFX lol, which I've completed numerous times.

Anywho, games currently playing:

*FFVIII
*FFVII: DOC
*FFX-2
*FFXII
*KH
*KH-2

I suppose I rarely get time to play much these days so I'm constantly changing between games, which I play about once a week at the most...maybe.

Oh well they're on my list of things to do before I die anyway =P

im currently playing final fantasy 8, as i read on the internet about leveling tips ect, for instance you only have to go up 1000 exp for each level, ive just finished my SeeD training mission in dollet and am about level 40 for squall, which is crazy as i first completed the game at lvl 35.

simply because i have been fighting and drawing magic from enemies, and as enemies level up with you i now have level 3 magic (firegra)

im also replaying FFX-2 slowly as i want 100% completion

Last edited:
I am playing X, ff iv ds am at yunalesca in x and the lunar whale in Iv ds after x am playing X-2. In Xii am at archades.

Back