What FF game are you currently playing

Didn't know about this thread. :wacky:

I've booted up XII again. In my last play through, I only had three hunts left to do as well as making it out of the Henne Mines alive, after defeating Zodiark, the latter of which sent me into a huff for weeks, at which point, I lost interest in the game, rendering my progress redundant.

Now, I'm determined to get back to level 85+, defeat the last few hunts and defeat Zodiark, whilst simultaneously making it out alive.

I'm about to start heading to Jahara, past the Giza and Ozmone Plains. Right now, however, I'm attempting to acquire a second and third Deathbringer sword, from Ithuno. Lady luck is not on my side. I have Balthier, Basch and Ashe as my main party, again.

Back at FF IX for now... an FF VII. Almost at II disc on FF VII and everyone around lvl 44 :D (some limit break hunting brought me these lvls)

Final Fantasy XII - I'm just after getting into Giruvigan, but decided to do some more hunts before going further!

Final Fantasy III DS - I'm levelling up before I go under the sea!

I'm replaying FFX, not really far yet I've only just met Yuna so nothing interesting yet..
I'm just trying to do a speed run to show my friend the story so I don't plan on bothering with side quests or anything.

i jUst started 10 again, not far either, just at the point, in the first cloister of trials, only got the game again recently, got a ps2 bundle of ebay lol..havent played ff10/10-2 in ages, so thought i wud get the old ps2 back.

wELL ACTUALLY i AM STILL PLAYING ffX AND ffIV DS. I am currently fighting behemoth in fiv and yunalesca in ffx. Also I do plan to go back to Xii.

I'm waititng till exam time is over then going to restart VII its been far too long. It'll be good to replay it after compleating crisis core

I am currently fighting behemoth in fiv

Just to let you know, the Behemoth is not a boss, even if it does have boss music. So you don't have to fight him. Anyway...

In XII I've collected the nine chops and about to go into the laboratory. I already went up there once, but died along the way because I was underleveled, so I'm trying to overlevel before I go in there again. xD

What do you mean you do not have to fight him I can not even escape from the battle. Besides how do I skip him!!!

Mod Edit

Keep on topic please, feel free to make a seperate thread on this Behemoth in the heklp booth if you are struggling with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking around, I think I'll post here first. Seems well enough ^_^

Currently I'm re-playing V. Now that Dissidia is coming out, I wanna recall all
of the heroes and their various personalities, and I figured Bartz would be fun.
I also forgot how tedious it all is :S

Oh, well, I'm having fun. That, and still moving through Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift

I've played VIII, VII, and IX enough to remember them XD

As well as X, though, who knows, I might anyway, with how long it'll be til
it's released.

I'm currently playing XII, on and off.

I'm playing IV too, on and off as well on the GBA emulator - GBA version all the way!!!

I'm re-doing FFVII DOC getting 100% and that's about it.

Once i get a ps1 i'll start at 1 and work my way through. have played 7 the most tho. really wanting to play 9.

Started up FFIII again on the DS from scratch. I figured I hadn't played it in sooo many months that I had totally forgotten who the characters were, and what the story even was about.

It's not that bad of a game, it's just that it's on a handheld and I hate playing games on a handheld system. Oh well. I'm just glad this game finally came to the U.S.

Put in 11 hours on Final Fantasy 7 over the holiday weekend. All my friends work in Retail so playing Final Fantasy sounded like a good idea. But honestly, I didn't mean to play it so long, it is amazing how much time it sucks away.

I started FF6 last saturday. It's been years since I played it last time.
So far I have advanced quite well, only a step away from World of Ruin.

Back